Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I considered that, but I think it would be too risky. There are a couple of players who might try to claim something like it to "blend" in (and hope they didn't get called), but I don't think you're one of them. Anybody trying to lynch you over it would stand out IMO.
    Well with footy literally saying "SCUM POST" after every time I posted I thought it was a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Well with footy literally saying "SCUM POST" after every time I posted I thought it was a bad idea.
      lol that's fair

Comment

• Untrackable town Roleblocker.

But it was fun for how little I was actually in it.

#AlwaysScumIR

Comment

• Good game Blue. As always the roles are well thought out. Glad I was able to kill SP at the end. I was worried he could only be lynched, and I was going to waste my magical baseball bat.

Comment

• I look forward to the write-ups.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Not gonna make excuses, I played terrible.

Blue, good game. Don't really agree with the statement we were really strong, but it seemed balanced. What hurt us as we had like 4 failed kills, and cory had to waste his ability on me early. Great reads by Jepg and great play by Walt. Who was suicide squid ward? I was convinced there was another faction, with smile dog and that kidnapper.

Comment

Good game Blue. As always the roles are well thought out. Glad I was able to kill SP at the end. I was worried he could only be lynched, and I was going to waste my magical baseball bat.
                Nice job ending it JLash. You really hit a homerun. Pun intended

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                  Nice job ending it JLash. You really hit a homerun. Pun intended
                  Things just worked out really towards the end with you and Walt somehow using your abilities that night to pick out Footsy, then me getting SP and Rack also targeting IR, who had gone totally under the radar since being cleared day 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    LOL I figured I'd have to trick people into saying they were blocked, but that was so much easier than I thought. When CKane and Footsy said they were blocked, I actually PMed Blue and asked, "Wait, I blocked all non-town, right?"
                    I could have completely wasted your ability. We really lucked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Thanks for the hard work blue. It was a good time.

Ps if you didn't know I was the role comparer and Andy gave the double vote
                      Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Things just worked out really towards the end with you and Walt somehow using your abilities that night to pick out Footsy, then me getting SP and Rack also targeting IR, who had gone totally under the radar since being cleared day 1.
                      I think the fact that I ended night early, may have caused scum to be more open about being blocked by Walt.

BCB also did a great job of alerting CKane.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Not gonna make excuses, I played terrible.

Blue, good game. Don't really agree with the statement we were really strong, but it seemed balanced. What hurt us as we had like 4 failed kills, and cory had to waste his ability on me early. Great reads by Jepg and great play by Walt. Who was suicide squid ward? I was convinced there was another faction, with smile dog and that kidnapper.
                        Friese I believe - looks like he could kill in a variety of ways to make it appear as if there were more Creepypasta characters than there were.
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                          I think the fact that I ended night early, may have caused scum to be more open about being blocked by Walt.

BCB also did a great job of alerting CKane.
                          You couldn't have known that though. It was the right move to end night early
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

You're the man Daniel.
                            It was one of the few good plays I made this game. Speaking of which, were you still scum when I first started defending you as town?

Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                            Don't sweat it. I thought you were scum when you were already cleared. Happens.
                            You really stepped your game up on this one, fyi. Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              It was one of the few good plays I made this game. Speaking of which, were you still scum when I first started defending you as town?

Thanks Daniel. That really means a lot to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

FACT: You, BCB, and I have always won together.

Comment

Working...
                                X