Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
    Thanks Daniel. That really means a lot to me.
    Good to hear. Definitely gonna respect you more as a mafia player from now on.

    Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
    FACT: You, BCB, and I have always won together.
    Because if me and bcb are together, it may as well be over already. Totes.

    Comment


    • Good game everyone. Who the hell kidnapped/ killed me?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
        Good game everyone. Who the hell kidnapped/ killed me?
        Cory was the JOAT. Was he still alive when that happened?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Cory was the JOAT. Was he still alive when that happened?
          No. He got lynched before that. I know this because the same night I got targeted I got information that he locked his own vote, and I could only target dead people.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            Cory was the JOAT. Was he still alive when that happened?
            It wasn't anyone in Creepypasta.
            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
            I call dibs on Saban.

            I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              Not gonna make excuses, I played terrible.

              Blue, good game. Don't really agree with the statement we were really strong, but it seemed balanced. What hurt us as we had like 4 failed kills, and cory had to waste his ability on me early. Great reads by Jepg and great play by Walt. Who was suicide squid ward? I was convinced there was another faction, with smile dog and that kidnapper.
              Well, let's see. Went after the other faction's godfather, removing his one-time kill immunity. Bizarrely chose to try and use MrsClov to kill Ckane even though she was kidnapped, then chose to try and RB an outed protector (which led to being redirected to your own teammate). Got hit by a universal RB and instead of not saying anything, immediately told everyone you were blocked by it. Didn't get a PM in on the last Night from your killer.

              I have very little pity over what happened with your kills.

              Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
              Good game everyone. Who the hell kidnapped/ killed me?
              Friese.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • We were pro-MrsClov in Creepypasta, we were.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  Well, let's see. Went after the other faction's godfather, removing his one-time kill immunity. Bizarrely chose to try and use MrsClov to kill Ckane even though she was kidnapped, then chose to try and RB an outed protector (which led to being redirected to your own teammate). Got hit by a universal RB and instead of not saying anything, immediately told everyone you were blocked by it. Didn't get a PM in on the last Night from your killer.

                  I have very little pity over what happened with your kills.
                  Friese.
                  I find the bold part hilarious.

                  Hmm. Friese didn't even cross my mind as the person who did it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    We were pro-MrsClov in Creepypasta, we were.
                    Everyone should be pro-MrsClov.

                    Was totally lurking Day 3 because of the mail I sent you. Thought you were going to some how turn it against me. I had NO clue what to do with that.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Well, let's see. Went after the other faction's godfather, removing his one-time kill immunity. Bizarrely chose to try and use MrsClov to kill Ckane even though she was kidnapped, then chose to try and RB an outed protector (which led to being redirected to your own teammate). Got hit by a universal RB and instead of not saying anything, immediately told everyone you were blocked by it. Didn't get a PM in on the last Night from your killer.

                      I have very little pity over what happened with your kills.
                      Those two nights sound fantastic.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Well, let's see. Went after the other faction's godfather, removing his one-time kill immunity. Bizarrely chose to try and use MrsClov to kill Ckane even though she was kidnapped, then chose to try and RB an outed protector (which led to being redirected to your own teammate). Got hit by a universal RB and instead of not saying anything, immediately told everyone you were blocked by it. Didn't get a PM in on the last Night from your killer.
                        Did this really happen? Was I still paying attention to the game when this happened? Please tell me I wasn't.
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                          Was totally lurking Day 3 because of the mail I sent you. Thought you were going to some how turn it against me. I had NO clue what to do with that.
                          Naw, I'm not that evil.

                          While I was around, I told my group to kill Clov (which hit his one-time immunity, apparently) and had bcb kill JAS. Then I was dead and gave no ****s
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                          Comment


                          • I had JLash as Slender, as well, but I was only right for like 1/2 a phase.
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              Naw, I'm not that evil.

                              While I was around, I told my group to kill Clov (which hit his one-time immunity, apparently) and had bcb kill JAS. Then I was dead and gave no ****s
                              I was shocked to learn you locked your own lynch.

                              Comment


                              • So no one tried to kill me? I'm insulted.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X