Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
    I was shocked to learn you locked your own lynch.
    Flying is just falling with style.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Flying is just falling with style.
      +10 for Toy Story Reference.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Did this really happen? Was I still paying attention to the game when this happened? Please tell me I wasn't.
        I did what Footsy wanted after you died so I wouldn't have to hear complaints from him, personally I wanted to Frame Walt or Daniel as a killer.
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

        I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
          I did what Footsy wanted after you died so I wouldn't have to hear complaints from him, personally I wanted to Frame Walt or Daniel as a killer.
          Ladies and gentleman, the Town MVP
          Can you spare a septim?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
            Ladies and gentleman, the Town MVP
            No, that should go to Footsy. I'll probably get Scum LvP
            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
            I call dibs on Saban.

            I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
              I did what Footsy wanted after you died so I wouldn't have to hear complaints from him, personally I wanted to Frame Walt or Daniel as a killer.


              poor SP
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post


                poor SP
                Damnit Cory now I want to play Sorry
                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                I call dibs on Saban.

                I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  Those two nights sound fantastic.
                  Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  Did this really happen? Was I still paying attention to the game when this happened? Please tell me I wasn't.
                  Well for what it's worth it would have worked had she somehow been saved from Friese, but I don't know why one would do that with literally every other player in the game available to you. Except maybe Ckane and Cent I guess, for reasons that shouldn't have to be stated.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    Friese I believe - looks like he could kill in a variety of ways to make it appear as if there were more Creepypasta characters than there were.
                    That's right. I had five kill variants and had to try all five before the end of the game to win. Monk was first, the squidward thing just seemed too nice. Usly was second, he got a deadly computer virus on a floppy disk N2. He had the choice to open it or pass it on, but he opened it. MrsClov was a two-night-kill, first kidnap, then kill. Was great fun, haven't enjoyed a mafia game that much so far.
                    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                      Good game everyone. Who the hell kidnapped/ killed me?
                      *raises a finger*

                      I originally targeted ANdy Q. because he had been so silent up to that point, but I changed it late. Sorry, nothing personal, you were just the target least likely to be protected.
                      Last edited by Friese; 11-10-2013, 12:50 AM.
                      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                      Comment


                      • I was actually kind of sad that Friese switched from Andy. For one, he would have survived the kill and he would have had some splainin' to do. Second, Alastair ended up protecting him, so his kill immunity would have been remained but then you would have the question of why someone protected Andy instead of Ckane.

                        Ah, what could have been.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                        I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

                        Comment


                        • A blind re-director role is a lotta fun, I have to admit. Although I have no idea how many I hit. In other news, I've been playing Skyrim for 2 full years, and yet it still surprises me. Just realized I can drag bodies and wipe out the Dark Brotherhood.
                          Can you spare a septim?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                            A blind re-director role is a lotta fun, I have to admit. Although I have no idea how many I hit. In other news, I've been playing Skyrim for 2 full years, and yet it still surprises me. Just realized I can drag bodies and wipe out the Dark Brotherhood.
                            A lot. It was a lot.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                            I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              Well, let's see. Went after the other faction's godfather, removing his one-time kill immunity. Bizarrely chose to try and use MrsClov to kill Ckane even though she was kidnapped, then chose to try and RB an outed protector (which led to being redirected to your own teammate). Got hit by a universal RB and instead of not saying anything, immediately told everyone you were blocked by it. Didn't get a PM in on the last Night from your killer.

                              I have very little pity over what happened with your kills.



                              Friese.
                              1. We didn't know he was other GF?

                              2. Usually when someone is kidnapped it isn't a two phase thing. How were we to know?

                              3. Yeah, that sucked. The chance was so small but it happened.

                              4. Yeah IR missed a PM, but it was over unless he hit Rack (our plan), but we still would have lost.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                It was one of the few good plays I made this game. Speaking of which, were you still scum when I first started defending you as town?

                                Hmmm. I'm not sure. I was slender starting day 3, until the night PR was killed which I guess was night 4?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X