Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Naw, I'm not that evil.

    While I was around, I told my group to kill Clov (which hit his one-time immunity, apparently) and had bcb kill JAS. Then I was dead and gave no ****s
    You must have been pissed when I was like yep I was there and no one cared lol
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

    Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

    Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

    Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

    Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Friese View Post
      *raises a finger*

      I originally targeted ANdy Q. because he had been so silent up to that point, but I changed it late. Sorry, nothing personal, you were just the target least likely to be protected.
      Understand. I suppose at least this time me dying wasn't because I was a complete idiot.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
        Understand. I suppose at least this time me dying wasn't because I was a complete idiot.
        Overall in the games, I have been with you, you played pretty well. You were scum the first two at least, so that is always fun
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

        Comment


        • I eagerly await post game writeups from Blue telling everyone how they sucked major bung hole

          That is always entertaining.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Overall in the games, I have been with you, you played pretty well. You were scum the first two at least, so that is always fun
            I can't take credit for most of how I played, at least when it was playing well. Since I was scum in both games I had factions directing me in what to do. But thank you anyways

            Comment


            • Oh **** the game's over. I probably didn't win, right?

              Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              I eagerly await post game writeups from Blue telling everyone how they sucked major bung hole

              That is always entertaining.
              O/U 16.5 uses of obvious or clearly.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                O/U 16.5 uses of obvious or clearly.
                7 units on the over.

                This is my November Pick of the Month
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  Naw, I'm not that evil.

                  While I was around, I told my group to kill Clov (which hit his one-time immunity, apparently) and had bcb kill JAS. Then I was dead and gave no ****s
                  I thought we were boys.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    I thought we were boys.
                    We only did it because I was positive you were a rival scum GF
                    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                    I call dibs on Saban.

                    I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                    Comment


                    • Whoever NKed me has some guts.
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                      CMD VI Runner Up

                      Comment


                      • And I haven't been in this thread for two weeks so sorry if it already was discussed.
                        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                        CMD VI Runner Up

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                          Whoever NKed me has some guts.
                          Friese.
                          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                          I call dibs on Saban.

                          I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                            Whoever NKed me has some guts.
                            I killed you, but even then I took the person least likely to be protected.
                            Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                              Friese.
                              Really? Lol I wouldn't has guessed that. ^.^
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Friese View Post
                                I killed you, but even then I took the person least likely to be protected.
                                I was the protector. I think.
                                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                                CMD VI Runner Up

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X