Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Ah, good move then.
    That said, the other reasons you thought I didn't read my PM all the way are 100% valid, because it's true that I didn't read it very closely at all. I forgot the monster pot could roleblock/silence entirely until like phase 3.

Comment

• And worth noting that my fakeclaim for Footsy, while absurd, still got Footsy all the way to endgame despite his play until he basically outed himself.

You can roll your eyes at some of the things I did if you want, but I don't think changing my playstyle to take advantage of bad town perceptions is a fair criticism. Rags has shown us how easy it is to get away with.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I did nothing but target scum.

Get@me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          I did nothing but target scum.

Get@me.
          Same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Same here.
            Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Eh, **** it. Lynch Alastair

Because he's not town.
            Or were you talking night actions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
              Or were you talking night actions?
              Night actions.

Comment

• That was a great game, Blue.

I'm sorry I didn't put your fake claim to better use. And I'm still surprised that nobody, really nobody said anything about my fake story in which cory had to marry monk.
                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• You bastard
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    Yes, I'm well aware that you're good at hedging what you say so you can't be held to it later.
                    I wouldn't say I did that particularly with football - I noted after football's lynch that the way it transferred to Clovdyx was scummy and I attacked him when he revealed what IR pmed him for no reason. I don't think there was anyone who went after him more this game than me. But with a sizeable proportion of the game saying after his lynch that he had secured himself town MVP I was one of the few if only ones to say he could still be scum - I could have continued to go after him with more vigour, but considering a vig killed SwAg who had gone after football with me there seemed to be quite a lot of risks.
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I didnt figure id have enough time Day 1. I was going to launch right into it on Day 2. **** you usly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Self-aware? Me? Whatsoever do you mean?

I blame Wes Craven.
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Working...
                        X