No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It brought out the real Swag for a bit. Worth it. Lazy Swag is boring.

Ok, out for good.

Comment

• For a bit implies that he is gone.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Then I look forward to seeing it next game we play.

#outforrealthistime

Comment

• I like new Rags and old Swag. Keep them both.

Comment

• There's very little enjoyable about the dead Villager, football.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• And then there was no one here to see my tears.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• 12. No deadposting. When you’re dead, you’re dead.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Dead people don't understand.

Comment

• As someone that was on-and-off from day's end til 5am and then again 9:15 to now, I must say it sure is fascinating the number of people who were online, ostensibly looked into this thread, and were astonishingly mum on our current predicament.

You know who you are, I won't name you, yet. I'd rather let it drive you mad not knowing whether this is true, or just a calculated bluff. For ascension into insanity is the best way to achieve victory.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• He knows... He always knows...

- Voldemort

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• I love I check in only to see everyone scared to respond to Swag's call out for fear of being labeled a lurker. This is entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          I love I check in only to see everyone scared to respond to Swag's call out for fear of being labeled a lurker. This is entertaining.
                          But if we respond, then doesn't that mean we aren't lurking anymore? For a true lurker, the only response is no response.

Comment

• Hey monk
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Monk?
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                But if we respond, then doesn't that mean we aren't lurking anymore? For a true lurker, the only response is no response.
                                Unfortunately for several people, it's only Night 1 and it cannot last if they wish to maintain a status conducive to survival.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X