Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I have to be up in five hours, I'm going to bed.

Oh Little Bunny Foo Foo...I don't like your attitude...
    Bunny Foo Foo (Scum) is harassing the field mice (Town)?
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Ah so there you are.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Ah so there you are.
        Me? I was busy with schoolwork.
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          I know for sure that he is slender man, and that is very definitely going to be a scum role (unless a role completely the opposite of my assignment is still somehow town). This isn't Gotham where the villains are town. I guess there's a chance he's bulletproof, which provides all the more reason to lynch him now.
          You do know what a Godfather is, don't you? Or are you admitting that you want us to waste a day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            You do know what a Godfather is, don't you? Or are you admitting that you want us to waste a day?
            I just think he's a newer player that read the wiki where bulletproof is the term meant for immune to kills. Conventionally, it isn't applicable to lynches.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
              Me? I was busy with schoolwork.
              High school, college?

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I just think he's a newer player that read the wiki where bulletproof is the term meant for immune to kills. Conventionally, it isn't applicable to lynches.
                This. I am a newer player, and the wiki page doesn't mention an unlynchable player as a godfather role. If that's the case, how do you eliminate all threats to town?

Comment

• This sounds a bit like Salem Witch Hunt logic.

Let's tie Clov to a chair and throw him in the water. If he floats, he's scum. If he sinks, he's town.

Actually, you know, I think I like that idea. Lynch Clov. Unlynch Clov
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

This. I am a newer player, and the wiki page doesn't mention an unlynchable player as a godfather role. If that's the case, how do you eliminate all threats to town?
                    It is dependent on their factional ties typically, or you're reliant on outside forces... For example, they could not be able to be killed til their faction is dead, or they could have a choice between nightkill, lynch, or investigation immunity each night.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Unless we are thinking he's indy, he's more than likely gf and most likely unkillable until said faction is nixed. I wouldn't want to waste a day only to end up in a non fuctional lynch.But there is also the philosophy of always giving it a try. I'm on the fence honestlym
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Vote Count

Clovdyx - 4 - Corycurren, Alastair, football2ky, Centurion

football2ky - 2 - Jepg, Uslydevilu

Alastair - 1 - Clovdyx

With 22 alive and 20 voting, it's 11 to lynch!
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                          Unless we are thinking he's indy, he's more than likely gf and most likely unkillable until said faction is nixed. I wouldn't want to waste a day only to end up in a non fuctional lynch.But there is also the philosophy of always giving it a try. I'm on the fence honestlym
                          Personally, I'd rather take the risk in having a busted lynch than having a known scum guaranteed to live to do whatever he does. In the hypothetical situation that he is godfather and can't be lynched, would he have a night action, or would he only serve to help scum with chatting?

Comment

Personally, I'd rather take the risk in having a busted lynch than having a known scum guaranteed to live to do whatever he does. In the hypothetical situation that he is godfather and can't be lynched, would he have a night action, or would he only serve to help scum with chatting?
                            He didn't kill anyone last night. You would know is Slenderman killed someone.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Blue, Centurion had an unlynch Clov in bold white. Which I think is dickish, because mods don't look for that ****.

Also, why was monk still talking backwards? Shouldn't that have ended with this phase, or does anyone know of a backwards writing creepypasta?

Comment

• dur, Monk's dead. Nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                                X