Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Blue, Centurion had an unlynch Clov in bold white. Which I think is dickish, because mods don't look for that ****.

    Also, why was monk still talking backwards? Shouldn't that have ended with this phase, or does anyone know of a backwards writing creepypasta?
    I'm not sure it even counts. I wouldn't count it if I was a mod. I just wanted to see if anyone would catch it.
    Can you spare a septim?

    Comment


    • Yeah, it doesn't count if I don't see it.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
        This. I am a newer player, and the wiki page doesn't mention an unlynchable player as a godfather role. If that's the case, how do you eliminate all threats to town?
        I figured it was because you were new. If you were an experienced player and said something like that, you'd probably get lynched pretty quickly. Godfathers are usually unkillable and uninvestigatable until the rest of their faction dies. Usually, the big bad guy is the one who's the godfather, which is why it makes sense that that's what Clov is, so lynching him is probably a wasted phase.

        So if yall could stop lynching him now, that'd be great.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          whats more likely for us to believe

          clov is a night kill immune scum which would be op as **** (im assuming this is your belief)

          or hes the godfather
          If there isn't another person who has definitive evidence of being scum we should legitimately consider lynching someone who's almost definietly scum.

          In the mean time Clov hasn't given me much reason to believe he's not scum. Too bad I can't vote.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            I figured it was because you were new. If you were an experienced player and said something like that, you'd probably get lynched pretty quickly. Godfathers are usually unkillable and uninvestigatable until the rest of their faction dies. Usually, the big bad guy is the one who's the godfather, which is why it makes sense that that's what Clov is, so lynching him is probably a wasted phase.

            So if yall could stop lynching him now, that'd be great.
            You figured that, huh. Your posts sure read differently.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              I'm not sure it even counts. I wouldn't count it if I was a mod. I just wanted to see if anyone would catch it.
              That sounds nefarious. Put a vote on him with unlynched in white after you said you didn't think you could be on this long. So maybe he gets lynched, if it doesn't turn out well you have the out of your vote being all a joke.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                That sounds nefarious. Put a vote on him with unlynched in white after you said you didn't think you could be on this long. So maybe he gets lynched, if it doesn't turn out well you have the out of your vote being all a joke.
                Damn it, Swag. Now I need a whole new strategy!
                Can you spare a septim?

                Comment


                • Yeah, I'm not completely sold on not voting to lynch Clov. Town by rule outnumbers scum. If our vote is nulled, then we still have the upper hand even if we lose one night. It might make the game tougher, but I'd at least like to try to get a known scum lynched than grasp at possibilities and end up with another town lynch.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                    Yeah, I'm not completely sold on not voting to lynch Clov. Town by rule outnumbers scum. If our vote is nulled, then we still have the upper hand even if we lose one night. It might make the game tougher, but I'd at least like to try to get a known scum lynched than grasp at possibilities and end up with another town lynch.
                    I'm not sure I understand this. It's better to have tried and failed than to err on the side of caution and not vote for him, but conversely you could argue voting for him is erring on the side of caution. No matter, Lynch Football.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Caution may be the wrong word.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Caution may be the wrong word.
                        Calculated risk, maybe?
                        Can you spare a septim?

                        Comment


                        • Then I would need to change my whole sentence structure. Unacceptable, unacceptable.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I'm not sure I understand this. It's better to have tried and failed than to err on the side of caution and not vote for him, but conversely you could argue voting for him is erring on the side of caution. No matter, Lynch Football.
                            I have no doubt that he's scum. I'd just like to see a lynch fail rather than assume it will happen and possibly allow scum another night action (if he's not godfather) or allow scum another brain working on their side in the chat. I think the risk of voting for a lynch outweighs the risk of not voting.

                            Comment


                            • Vote Count

                              Clovdyx - 4 - Corycurren, Alastair, football2ky, Centurion

                              football2ky - 3 - Jepg, Uslydevilu, Swag Dynasty

                              Alastair - 1 - Clovdyx

                              With 22 alive and 20 voting, it's 11 to lynch!
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                                I have no doubt that he's scum. I'd just like to see a lynch fail rather than assume it will happen and possibly allow scum another night action (if he's not godfather) or allow scum another brain working on their side in the chat. I think the risk of voting for a lynch outweighs the risk of not voting.
                                I do not see how you can think he is not the Godfather. And I doubt he is getting another night action off because he's going to be roleblocked if our roleblocker is halfway competen...nevermind, we're probs ****ed.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X