Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I'm not sure I understand this. It's better to have tried and failed than to err on the side of caution and not vote for him, but conversely you could argue voting for him is erring on the side of caution. No matter, Lynch Football.
    Originally posted by Alastair View Post
    I have no doubt that he's scum. I'd just like to see a lynch fail rather than assume it will happen and possibly allow scum another night action (if he's not godfather) or allow scum another brain working on their side in the chat. I think the risk of voting for a lynch outweighs the risk of not voting.
    Wait, you guys actually think I am scum because Monk died? If I was scum I would never kill Monk, he's a ticking time bomb for town.

Someone was trying to make me look bad, or had some ulterior motive.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Wait, you guys actually think I am scum because Monk died? If I was scum I would never kill Monk, he's a ticking time bomb for town.

Or someone else just killed him, why does it have to be to make you look bad?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

Or someone else just killed him, why does it have to be to make you look bad?
        That was the "ulterior motive" part. It apparently "makes me look bad" since you and a few others are voting for me.

Comment

• Or something entirely different could be, yet you're clinging to this notion that it's the monk kill despite no one mentioning it. Why is that?
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

I wasn't referring to you, but Clov. I haven't read you fully yet.

Comment

• If Clov is indeed the Godfather, and he doesn't die after we lynch him, yes we may have wasted a day phase, but at least we would be 100% sure. I'd rather try to confirm information than throw a dart and hope we don't kill yet another town.

But you guys are smart and capable of your own decisions. I know you'll make the best play for yourselves. I'm sticking with mine.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                If Clov is indeed the Godfather, and he doesn't die after we lynch him, yes we may have wasted a day phase, but at least we would be 100% sure. I'd rather try to confirm information than throw a dart and hope we don't kill yet another town.
                I agree with you completely. If only we could get along this well in regular show.

Comment

Or something entirely different could be, yet you're clinging to this notion that it's the monk kill despite no one mentioning it. Why is that?
                  Except JAS mentioned it twice and someone agreed with him (Usly I think?) and you randomly lynching me I assumed you were in the same boat as him.
                  Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                  I wasn't referring to you, but Clov. I haven't read you fully yet.
                  I know, I was mainly talking to SwAg. Nobody has ever successfully read me. It's a mixture of being an oddball and not playing for too long.

Comment

I know, I was mainly talking to SwAg. Nobody has ever successfully read me. It's a mixture of being an oddball and not playing for too long.
                    i lold

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                      I agree with you completely. If only we could get along this well in regular show.
                      It's all business, Alastair. Nothing personal. Personal would be saying I rep the 137.5 club.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

If Clov is indeed the Godfather, and he doesn't die after we lynch him, yes we may have wasted a day phase, but at least we would be 100% sure. I'd rather try to confirm information than throw a dart and hope we don't kill yet another town.

But you guys are smart and capable of your own decisions. I know you'll make the best play for yourselves. I'm sticking with mine.
                        Putting ourselves into this exact situation for a confirmation of something that is basically an assured concept is foolish.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Putting ourselves into this exact situation for a confirmation of something that is basically an assured concept is foolish.
                          The concept may be assured (although I'm not sold), but the who isn't. That way we'd at least know who the Godfather is. As opposed to now where it's just a theory, albeit fairly likely.
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

The concept may be assured (although I'm not sold), but the who isn't. That way we'd at least know who the Godfather is. As opposed to now where it's just a theory, albeit fairly likely.
                            I'm trying pretty hard not to say "you're retarded" right now, and both of you are making it pretty difficult.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

You figured that, huh. Your posts sure read differently.
                              The first thing I asked him was if he knew what a godfather was. If it had been you, I would've just called him scum for it and lynched him.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I do not see how you can think he is not the Godfather. And I doubt he is getting another night action off because he's going to be roleblocked if our roleblocker is halfway competen...nevermind, we're probs ****ed.
                              This. All you guys who say lynch him to be 100% sure are missing the fact that given his character and the kill survival, we should be at like 95%. Wasting a day, especially before making sure everyone checks in, to "confirm" information that we already know is pointless.

Now if after everyone has checked in we have no leads, then I'll gladly help yall lynch Clov, but lynching him over any other legitimate candidate is, in my opinion, retarded.

Comment

I'm trying pretty hard not to say "you're retarded" right now, and both of you are making it pretty difficult.
                                Swag ninja'd me.

Comment

Working...
                                X