Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stop being so agreeable. I'm flat-out refusing.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Wasting a day, especially before making sure everyone checks in, to "confirm" information that we already know is pointless.

      Now if after everyone has checked in we have no leads, then I'll gladly help yall lynch Clov, but lynching him over any other legitimate candidate is, in my opinion, retarded.
      Well of course if there is another lead I will get off Clov, who I agree isn't the best lynch ever. But, until so I am gonna stay on Clov.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Well of course if there is another lead I will get off Clov, who I agree isn't the best lynch ever. But, until so I am gonna stay on Clov.
        That's dumb. Pushing him first is the exact opposite of what we need to do. There is literally no upside. Wait for the goddamned leads to have a chance to get here before you lead everyone into a wasted dayphase.

        Swag, we can't be the only ones who get this.

        Comment


        • We're not. Rack will come in here tomorrow around 11am and make a long post to prove he's reading and agree with us.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • But forreal, who is really following Alastair, Centurion, and football?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Wait, whats the case on Footsy? The fact Monk was NK'd, which is hilarious that a non town(likely)targeted him isn't enough to not lynch Clov.

              Footsy could be scum/dumb so I'm not going to completely dismiss lynching him. However, up to this point no case presented tops lynching Clov.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                That's dumb. Pushing him first is the exact opposite of what we need to do. There is literally no upside. Wait for the goddamned leads to have a chance to get here before you lead everyone into a wasted dayphase.

                Swag, we can't be the only ones who get this.
                It's 4 votes out of 11. Not 8. I am not leading anyone anywhere, I am saying I think Clov is the best lynch. Nothing is obviously gonna happen until more people check in.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Wait, whats the case on Footsy? The fact Monk was NK'd, which is hilarious that a non town(likely)targeted him isn't enough to not lynch Clov.

                  Footsy could be scum/dumb so I'm not going to completely dismiss lynching him. However, up to this point no case presented tops lynching Clov.
                  If Football isn't scum, I'll eat the hat I still don't know how to wear backwards.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    If Football isn't scum, I'll eat the hat I still don't know how to wear backwards.
                    Can you provide some quotes for your case? I'm willing to follow if something is really solid, but it's going to have to be clear cut given what we know about Clov.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      If there isn't another person who has definitive evidence of being scum we should legitimately consider lynching someone who's almost definietly scum.

                      In the mean time Clov hasn't given me much reason to believe he's not scum. Too bad I can't vote.
                      If you believe in yourself, anything's possible. Try it out, and maybe you'll be able to vote
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

                      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                        Can you provide some quotes for your case? I'm willing to follow if something is really solid, but it's going to have to be clear cut given what we know about Clov.
                        No, I'm a fraid knot.

                        btw:

                        Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I'm trying pretty hard not to say "you're retarded" right now, and both of you are making it pretty difficult.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Wait, you guys actually think I am scum because Monk died? If I was scum I would never kill Monk, he's a ticking time bomb for town.

                          Someone was trying to make me look bad, or had some ulterior motive.
                          I hate it when scum tries to make me look bad
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

                          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                          Comment


                          • A funny proposition but not a valid case.

                            Also worth noting Clov hasn't done anything to dispel the notion of being scum. The only noteworthy thing he said was Alastair being scum.

                            Comment


                            • Guys, I think we're missing the big picture here: Monk was killed on the first night. Tier 1 status
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

                              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                No, I'm a fraid knot.

                                btw:
                                Lol. Sorry, but I'm a logical guy. I've got information that I know (Clov is scum), and information you believe (Clov is godfather). I'd rather have a bit more to go on than a Jeff-like religion argument.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X