Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    That is what I thought. You can't point to what I am twisting bc I havnt. I have just put your argument in the flawed light it should be shown in. Sure you could end up being right and we waste a phase, but given GF history it isnt the likely result it was being made out to be by you and Swag.

Those not wanting to lynch Clov ignored the fact that by going forward with the lynch we get so much in return. When he dies our RBer isnt gonna be tied up on one person. We will know that there aren't recruits going on behind our back. We can also evaluate Clov's thread play closely to see if any of his associates tipped at their identities.

The final and most important positive is showing that people don't get free passes. Almost
    Every time town does that it's a mistake. Foolishly assuming that people are as strong as they make out is one of the most frequent and biggest mistake in these games.
    I'll go point by point:
    First bold: Or you could just look at the posts where I directly accused you that. It was like the same post where I said stop twisting my words.
    Second: That's just flat out wrong.
    Third: We get nothing out of his lynch because he's almost certainly unlynchable. There is no upside to a wasted phase. "Knowing he's the godfather" gets us nothing. Everything else you've said is stuff we can do now.
    And no, I've seen plenty of cases where not lynching the godfather once he's outted was not a mistake. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen it be a mistake.
    You're just making up bull****.

Comment

• Another goal right now needs to be finding out if there is a scum protector or not, and eliminating him ASAP, that way the roleblocker can keep the GF down, if he's not retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        This whole statement is terrible

1. If he's godfather welcome to at least two more town deaths with nothing to show for it

2. Why would anyone rb a GF. They generally have no other ability
        Addressing both points:

1. This isn't really a point against my argument. It is just an assumption that he is the GF. That's my point though. By assuming he is that strong u give him all the leverage. But, I don't disagree that killers are more important. We just don't have full activity or a good argument for anyone else. So unless we get really lucky lynching on pure speculation than 2 people were going to die anyway.

2. I wasnt the person who wanted him RBed, but someone posted about the RBer having their target and people didn't disagree as far as I remember.

Comment

• I don't have time time right now to answer Daniel's response. Will address it tonight.

Comment

• football is still scum.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              football is still scum.
              I asked this earlier and no one answered. Aside from you having a gut feeling or whatever it is, what's the case against football?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                I asked this earlier and no one answered. Aside from you having a gut feeling or whatever it is, what's the case against football?
                Stuff I'm not going to say.
                But also has football ever been this quiet in a game of Mafia before?

Comment

Stuff I'm not going to say.
                  But also has football ever been this quiet in a game of Mafia before?
                  I'm not sure I've played enough games with him to get a scum reading based off that, obviously you have. Tough to lynch someone based on that though, considering the reason Rags got lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    I'm not sure I've played enough games with him to get a scum reading based off that, obviously you have. Tough to lynch someone based on that though, considering the reason Rags got lynched.
                    Even in a very simplistic format
                    Arkham Mafia - ~512 posts in 530 hours. 0.95 posts per hour
                    Adventure Time Mafia - ~299 posts in 350 hours. 0.85 posts per hour
                    Creepypasta Mafia - ~12 posts in 64 hours. 0.18 posts per hour

Plus around half of his posts were defending himself saying he wasn't the one responsible for monk's death. He hasn't tried to find anything out as opposed to say Arkham Mafia where he was continually asking questions of people in thread.

Comment

Plus around half of his posts were defending himself saying he wasn't the one responsible for monk's death. He hasn't tried to find anything out as opposed to say Arkham Mafia where he was continually asking questions of people in thread.
                      You could try pushing him to character claim, and if he doesn't, he's scum.

Comment

Haha you have footsy post per hour? lol.

But seriously, I would support lynching footsy if we didn't have the opportunity to remove a potential god father and almost definite scum.

Comment

Wow dude you got him mapped out. If he turns out scum this is gonna be some good work by you.

Comment

• After Jep mentioned it, I did go back and look at all of Footy's posts, and I did notice the same thing. I was surprised at how few posts he had. Spending more time in scumchat?

Comment

• I am intrigued by the quiet footsy thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                I am intrigued by the quiet footsy thing.
                                Were you still waiting for somebody else to talk, as you mentioned earlier?

Comment

Working...
                                X