Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    First. I am technically a junior in HS but the HS pays for me to go to college and I get HS credits and college at the same time. I haven't been to my HS since last year.
    Well congrats on that. College *****es are way more fun
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      My argument isn't based on the character as much as trends in Walterfootball mafia games set-ups and balance. The fact is that characters only play so much of a role in what characters do. Otherwise the people with the best characters would virtually always win. That just isn't the case. There are also tons of games that prove your character argument just doesn't hold up. In superheroes Superman was as able to be killed as anyone else. He also only had 1 ability. According to your argument above shouldnt he have been able to do anything? It's about balance. Slender-man being both unkillable and unlynchable is of course a possibility. But, it is a true statement that we have seen significantly less of those roles than weaker Godfathers that are forced to use their abilities with more strategy. This wasn't always the case when mafia was first introduced to the site, but I can go back to tons of games over recent months that show the trend into more balanced godfather roles.

As for your condesceding remark I was talking to you and Daniel who were talking down to people for disagreeing with you. So I am not gonna be polite about disagreeing.
      I don't like when you're impolite. I understand that neither of them were being particularly friendly towards you, but that's as least par for the course with Swag. Not sure what's up with Daniel - he usually seems pretty cool (though he did kind of blow up at the end of Arkham. That was pretty funny). But that's not your game, and it makes me uncomfortable. Was Cory right about you getting recruited? 68.043% joking about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
        football, have you found an oddball study group with a mix of races and genders yet?

Also character claim or die.
        Lol, I have not.

I learned my lesson from Arkham. Not yet Jepg.
        Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        Well congrats on that. College *****es are way more fun
        Thanks man.

Comment

• Footsy, what is your take on the kills and potential killers? Specifically, who do you think would be most likely to kill Monk, and what do you think of my suspect list for people that targeted me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Footsy, what is your take on the kills and potential killers? Specifically, who do you think would be most likely to kill Monk, and what do you think of my suspect list for people that targeted me?
            Are we becoming two+two now and everyone wants each other's reads? I would have to look back at your list, and I don't know who would kill Monk. Either someone very inexperienced (Andy, Cent, Usly?) or someone trying to make me look bad.

Why anyone not aligned with Monk would kill him is crazy to me. If your a scum killer and you think Monk is town he is either a free lynch or would implode on town.

If it was a vig kill that's a really good choice of kill. That way if he's scum he dies, and if he is town he doesn't implode on you.

Comment

• He quite clearly isn't a vig kill.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Seriously. I ask her what is wrong with it and she says "Nothing, but it just isn't exceptional"
                That sounds like a fair criticism. A's are supposed to be few.

Comment

Are we becoming two+two now and everyone wants each other's reads? I would have to look back at your list, and I don't know who would kill Monk. Either someone very inexperienced (Andy, Cent, Usly?) or someone trying to make me look bad.

Why anyone not aligned with Monk would kill him is crazy to me. If your a scum killer and you think Monk is town he is either a free lynch or would implode on town.

If it was a vig kill that's a really good choice of kill. That way if he's scum he dies, and if he is town he doesn't implode on you.
                  I want your thoughts, beyond you repeatedly emphasizing that Swag's picking on you and whining that somebody is trying to frame you by killing Monk. Though I will admit, you rationalizing a town vig killing him as a good decision certainly helps "their cause", considerably.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  He quite clearly isn't a vig kill.
                  Now, now, we don't know there's not some town vig that kills people by making them randomly get shot via watching a TV suicide. I mean, that role totally makes sense. Yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    That sounds like a fair criticism. A's are supposed to be few.
                    That's dumb. If I write a good essay and meet the requirements with no errors I should be able to get better than 45 out of 50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      I want your thoughts, beyond you repeatedly emphasizing that Swag's picking on you and whining that somebody is trying to frame you by killing Monk. Though I will admit, you rationalizing a town vig killing him as a good decision certainly helps "their cause", considerably.

Now, now, we don't know there's not some town vig that kills people by making them randomly get shot via watching a TV suicide. I mean, that role totally makes sense. Yeah.
                      I don't really want to give you anymore info other than what I just did, Slenderman. Was that not satisfactory for you?

Comment

That's dumb. If I write a good essay and meet the requirements with no errors I should be able to get better than 45 out of 50.
                        You can do this one without doing this one fairly easily. If you just meet the requirements without writing about the subject from a place of comprehension (and depending on the type of paper, an argument with great support), then I can see leaving off an A. If I read an essay that met every requirement, but didn't show any interest in the subject, then I'd probably give it a B.
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

That's college grading. If you don't give adequate essays lower than the highest, how can you possibly reward exceptional essays.
                          The English department at my undergrad didn't even give out A+ grades, so A was the highest you could get. I had to work for A- grades, which is how it should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            That's college grading. If you don't give adequate essays lower than the highest, how can you possibly reward exceptional essays.
                            The English department at my undergrad didn't even give out A+ grades, so A was the highest you could get. I had to work for A- grades, which is how it should be.
                            This. It's college. It's supposed to be hard.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• im just guessing on the monk kill as one of two things.

1. the sk who has to kill a certain number of people took out monk, cause lets be real, no one is watching or protecting monk

2. someone redirected the killer into monk as using monk in this fashion is almost like an investiagion cause if anything happens to monk he tells you
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                                This. It's college. It's supposed to be hard.
                                HS was harder for me than college actually
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                                X