No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimately though grades don't mean much unless you're going to grad/law/medical school. College is all about making as many connections as possible. So make sure you befriend your professors, Footsy!
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
      HS was harder for me than college actually
      Well, that's rather sad. Especially considering the state of schools in our country (take a guess what my fav Jerks article was lol).
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Ultimately though grades don't mean much unless you're going to grad/law/medical school. College is all about making as many connections as possible. So make sure you befriend your professors, Footsy!
        When I transfer to a four year they will matter (or so they have told me at least) but I see your point. Connections eh? I will keep that in mind, thanks Walt.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          When I transfer to a four year they will matter (or so they have told me at least) but I see your point. Connections eh? I will keep that in mind, thanks Walt.
          That's what he meant by a graduate school. At least, I think that's how it works.
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• /inb4 blue rages at the school talk.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Alright, I am going to try to maintain civility and a level head. I know everyone is going to ignore this because of course we have a scum right in front of this and I am just preaching a religious argument, but there is something honorable in the fight.

What does lynching Clovdyx actually achieve? There is no one, except possibly him, that objects to the notion that he is a Godfather. He just survived a nightkill, and while it does not necessarily mean he will survive lynching, it makes it somewhat more likely -- especially when compounded with his character, Slenderman. So we lynch him, maybe he dies, but I would be willing to be my trust that he either survives or comes back to life. The justification for lynching him is that then we know 100% that he is a Godfather / unkillable, which we can already with a good deal of certainty state. Additionally, we keep saying we have our target for a roleblocker for the rest of the game... Why? There was no kill for any Slenderman faction last night, the roleblocker should stay who they were on since I doubt Clovdyx is a recruiter because Slenderman is the only creepypasta character that is an established badass mother****er with established ties to other creepypasta characters. They are basically a shoe-in for a faction.

Now onto Suicidal Squidward, he is the recruiter. Why do I say this? He is the killer-recruiter, I get this because he only makes those of an unstable mind kill themselves, but those who are of a stable mind suffer nonetheless when they view him... We will see this tonight and get confirmation, but I would believe monk (The Drunk) would not be a character of a sound mental state, which is why he killed himself. I would guess someone like Sancho (The Martyr) would also not be such, but others very well could be.

Now Johnny said football killed monk. No one else did, but people voted for him, without giving much of an explanation... He assumes it is because of what Johnny said, despite no one mentioning it. Now he continues to project this idea that he has no idea who killed Monk and it does not make sense for someone to kill Monk unless they are Town...Really? Suicidal Squidward as Town? I mean sure, maybe whoever could have been redirected to Monk, but at this point surely they would have said something -- or maybe they already have? Conversely, why would a recruiter-killer target monk? Well, for the simple reason that no one is going to investigate or lynch him if he makes it through Day 1, and odds are short of him role-claiming he will not be nightkilled... Where is the downside? You kill someone to further your assumed WC of outnumbers Town / Other Factions, or you recruit someone that is likely to stick around for at least a few phases.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                That's what he meant by a graduate school. At least, I think that's how it works.
                It's different for my program I am in, but I getcha. Basically the same.

Comment

• Swag, can I offer something up which might add to the argument?

Comment

• And those of you talking about anything other than the game can feel free to chip in.

Also football, you're not going to be able to demean the tactics of 2x2 -- God forbid, someone wants your thoughts -- because a long time ago that was how we played. If you don't believe me, feel free to read Mafia, Mafia 2, Rio (lol), Poena Aevum, Midnight of Madness, English, South Park, or if you really want the tl;dr version, just read pheltzbahr's "dude bolted" post in Mortal Kombat where it was ALL based on thread conjecture with a bit of nightaction supplementation, or maybe those of us who were here for so long -- JLash, IR, MD4L, Clovdyx.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Well, that's rather sad. Especially considering the state of schools in our country (take a guess what my fav Jerks article was lol).
                      Haha well I think it depends on what your major is. Classes were tough when I was comp sci, but when I switched to journalism, it was a joke. I took Calc in HS, and writing about sports is so much simpler than Calc
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                        Swag, can I offer something up which might add to the argument?
                        Dear Lord, I would welcome any contribution with open arms.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

/inb4 blue rages at the school talk.
                          Whoops forgot. Back to not posting about the game
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• I'm staying on Clov until someone comes up with another idea other than "don't lynch Clov because you're stupid if you do".

As in, give an alternate suggestion on who's scum.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• First off, I was trying to pull a reaction from Footy.

What I know for a fact, thanks to Blue's addendum, is that Clov was protected last night. I doubt he's NK proof, but he was protected last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                First off, I was trying to pull a reaction from Footy.

What I know for a fact, thanks to Blue's addendum, is that Clov was protected last night. I doubt he's NK proof, but he was protected last night.
                                hmm, i'd like to see signs of that in the night write up before i buy it
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X