Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Not lynching godfather. That would be dumb.
    I thought you said he was protected... I am confused.

The way you said that was not clear. I thought you said he was protected and could be immune to lynching. Is that not what you meant?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I mean, that's one way of looking at yesterday.
      Fwiw, I like all the walls of analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        I thought you said he was protected... I am confused.

The way you said that was not clear. I thought you said he was protected and could be immune to lynching. Is that not what you meant?
        It is astonishing to me that ignoring me seems to actually work and no one cares.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

It is astonishing to me that ignoring me seems to actually work and no one cares.
          Did you have any questions? I didn't see any.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Alright, I am going to try to maintain civility and a level head. I know everyone is going to ignore this because of course we have a scum right in front of this and I am just preaching a religious argument, but there is something honorable in the fight.

What does lynching Clovdyx actually achieve? There is no one, except possibly him, that objects to the notion that he is a Godfather. He just survived a nightkill, and while it does not necessarily mean he will survive lynching, it makes it somewhat more likely -- especially when compounded with his character, Slenderman. So we lynch him, maybe he dies, but I would be willing to be my trust that he either survives or comes back to life. The justification for lynching him is that then we know 100% that he is a Godfather / unkillable, which we can already with a good deal of certainty state. Additionally, we keep saying we have our target for a roleblocker for the rest of the game... Why? There was no kill for any Slenderman faction last night, the roleblocker should stay who they were on since I doubt Clovdyx is a recruiter because Slenderman is the only creepypasta character that is an established badass mother****er with established ties to other creepypasta characters. They are basically a shoe-in for a faction.

Now onto Suicidal Squidward, he is the recruiter. Why do I say this? He is the killer-recruiter, I get this because he only makes those of an unstable mind kill themselves, but those who are of a stable mind suffer nonetheless when they view him... We will see this tonight and get confirmation, but I would believe monk (The Drunk) would not be a character of a sound mental state, which is why he killed himself. I would guess someone like Sancho (The Martyr) would also not be such, but others very well could be.

Now Johnny said football killed monk. No one else did, but people voted for him, without giving much of an explanation... He assumes it is because of what Johnny said, despite no one mentioning it. Now he continues to project this idea that he has no idea who killed Monk and it does not make sense for someone to kill Monk unless they are Town...Really? Suicidal Squidward as Town? I mean sure, maybe whoever could have been redirected to Monk, but at this point surely they would have said something -- or maybe they already have? Conversely, why would a recruiter-killer target monk? Well, for the simple reason that no one is going to investigate or lynch him if he makes it through Day 1, and odds are short of him role-claiming he will not be nightkilled... Where is the downside? You kill someone to further your assumed WC of outnumbers Town / Other Factions, or you recruit someone that is likely to stick around for at least a few phases.
              Fully agree - now can we lynch football and create some pressure on him.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• And I keep banging my head against this wall!
                And I keep banging my
                I keep banging my
                I keep banging my head
                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                  First off, I was trying to pull a reaction from Footy.

What I know for a fact, thanks to Blue's addendum, is that Clov was protected last night. I doubt he's NK proof, but he was protected last night.
                  How was I misconstrued here? If you think this is true why aren't you lynching him?

Comment

• The vig should off whichever of Clov/Foot that survives today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                      I'm staying on Clov until someone comes up with another idea other than "don't lynch Clov because you're stupid if you do".

As in, give an alternate suggestion on who's scum.
                      Footsy, IR. Also Andy probably because he seems to be avoiding the thread today after I said I wanted to question him.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I mean seriously, I write a wall of analysis that puts everything into perspective and all of you bypass it and continue to post about other bull**** without a single comment on it except Centurion saying not good enough.
                      I'm not commenting because I agree, so I assumed I'd get a pass.

Unlynch IR, and Lynch Footsy. Investigators, take note of Andy and IR in the immediate future. I'm tired of waiting on Andy to show up, and Swag seems to have something on Footsy.

Comment

• I still don't quite buy the anti-Clov argument, but I also think there may something here with the footsy thing.

So I'll Unlynch Clov and Lynch Footsy. I wash my hands of all responsibility on the read, good or bad.
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• SwAg is bullying you guys again. Nobody has anything on me because I did nothing.

Comment

• what
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• everybody roleclaim!!!
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                                SwAg is bullying you guys again. Nobody has anything on me because I did nothing.
                                Well you can be reasonably sure no one has anything on you because no one has come forward at this stage. Do you have a reasonable sounding character claim?
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X