Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    I'm trying to buddy-buddy with you, obvz.

What's your read on MrsClov?
    I had her listed as a Tier 2 candidate for the person that tried to kill me, but I find it likely that she would have taken the time to find and post the thing about the faceless people if she was scum. She could have just as easily jumped on the witch hunt to more easily blend in as Town, and I'm certain any potential teammates would have ripped her apart for doing so if she had any. That leads me to believe 75% town, 25% true independent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I had her listed as a Tier 2 candidate for the person that tried to kill me, but I find it likely that she would have taken the time to find and post the thing about the faceless people if she was scum. She could have just as easily jumped on the witch hunt to more easily blend in as Town, and I'm certain any potential teammates would have ripped her apart for doing so if she had any. That leads me to believe 75% town, 25% true independent.
      Are we earnestly believing Footsy is scum? I'm not convinced but it looks like he's getting lynched today, and I always find it a little sketchy when a player gives a lynch that silent push or tries to add a new argument without committing to the lynch. A weird mixture of caution and impatience.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
        Right after the vote count seems like an interesting time to make this comment.
        I'm talking about this comment in particular.

Regardless of what Footsy is in this game, we do know in all games he's totally the kind of player that is (hyper)aware of the amount of lynch votes on him. I doubt he would actually be influenced by a vote count, because he likely felt "highly pressured" around when he had three votes on him.
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Are we earnestly believing Footsy is scum? I'm not convinced but it looks like he's getting lynched today, and I always find it a little sketchy when a player gives a lynch that silent push or tries to add a new argument without committing to the lynch. A weird mixture of caution and impatience.
          I believe he could be. The fact he's not mounting any sort of defense other than "you have nothing on me" and "Swag's being a bully again" isn't exactly reassuring.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post

Regardless of what Footsy is in this game, we do know in all games he's totally the kind of player that is (hyper)aware of the amount of lynch votes on him. I doubt he would actually be influenced by a vote count, because he likely felt "highly pressured" around when he had three votes on him.
          Probably not an inaccurate assessment, and given the time differential between the vote count and his statement (1 minute), I'm assuming he started the reply while Blue was simultaneously prviding an update. That being said, if he was genuinely that concerned about it, why didn't Footsy ask Walt eralier?

Comment

• Footsy?

Comment

Originally posted by corycurren View Post

Wanted to see how he responded.

Comment

I believe he could be. The fact he's not mounting any sort of defense other than "you have nothing on me" and "Swag's being a bully again" isn't exactly reassuring.

Probably not an inaccurate assessment, and given the time differential between the vote count and his statement (1 minute), I'm assuming he started the reply while Blue was simultaneously prviding an update. That being said, if he was genuinely that concerned about it, why didn't Footsy ask Walt eralier?
                I was trying to hold info, cuz that is what everyone was saying to me in Arkham during the game and in deadchat for it. I am worried I am gonna be lynched so I thought I would ask why I couldn't target Walt with my ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  I was trying to hold info, cuz that is what everyone was saying to me in Arkham during the game and in deadchat for it. I am worried I am gonna be lynched so I thought I would ask why I couldn't target Walt with my ability.
                  You were the motivator who kept telling people who he was motivating, right? Starting Day 1? I'm shocked people told you that in deadchat.

jk you're my boooooooo

Comment

• lol, you're kidding right?
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Hey Swag, weren't you the one that suggested in my game that MD4L was scum on Day One because he literally wasn't saying anything? I distinctly remember somebody in chat making that statement on the premise that he would be assume more of a leadership role if he was Town. I suppose the post I have quoted could be considered "leading" the town, though I'm not certain I'd be comfortable with a habitual lurker being the deciding factor in who the vig targets or not (especially after the presumed "town" vig offed somebody last night off of nothing).
                      So you refuse to defend yourself and follow up with calling me out. You've contributed absolutely nothing to the game thus far. There's nothing weird about that.

Oh and I'm town.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        lol, you're kidding right?
                        Yep. He claimed motivator Day 1 and told the thread every day who he was going to target and then actually targetted them.

Refuge in audacity ****. It kept him alive for a long time, actually, and he almost always targeted town. But still... lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          I'm town.
                          We've got vintage MD4L in this *****, too!

Comment

We've got vintage MD4L in this *****, too!
                            I did that just for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              So you refuse to defend yourself and follow up with calling me out. You've contributed absolutely nothing to the game thus far. There's nothing weird about that.

Oh and I'm town.
                              I'm promoting discussion, and I'm pretty sure 21 of the 22 alive (which includes me), think I'm a godfather. There's nothing I could say or claim that's going to convince people otherwise, so why bother trying? I'm pretty sure I'm going to get blocked every night so it's not like I could ever actually confirm my ability and don't pretend people are reasonable enough to accept "hey guys, take my word on this" as a defense.

So all I'm going to do is come in here, post my thoughts, and hope people eventually listen to what I'm saying.

Comment

• I'm always willing to listen, Clov. Who else is a creepypasta that has no face?

Comment

Working...
                                X