Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Also guys, BCB was adamant about not lynching Clov. Investigator should probably check him out.
    I wouldn't mind a minor investigator taking a look at Andy.Q as he seemed to avoid this thread totally.
    Someone looking at corycurren, IR, Centurion and CKane would be nice as well.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

    Comment


    • Well, that's Clov and two people who argued against Clov being lynched accusing me of something. Nice.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

      Comment


      • You guys told everyone footsy was scum.

        And SwAg is the main reason Rags is dead. For obvious reasons though, I'm not upset with that.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Well, that's Clov and two people who argued against Clov being lynched accusing me of something. Nice.
          The town vig should handle them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            Well, that's Clov and two people who argued against Clov being lynched accusing me of something. Nice.
            Clov being vulnerable to a daykill doesn't prove he was vulnerable to a lynch. And I didn't accuse you of anything.

            Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            You guys told everyone footsy was scum.

            And SwAg is the main reason Rags is dead. For obvious reasons though, I'm not upset with that.
            Sorry for going after the person who completely altered his behaviour from his town games. Are we seriously going to enact a system where if you're wrong about one read you have to be wrong on everything else (not that it is decisively proven that football is town at this stage - I still find it a bit weird that he said he was told he could only affect the supernatural and then had such surprise when he couldn't affect Walter)
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

            Comment


            • It's easy to put what I do under the microscope since most of the thread is me.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                Sorry for going after the person who completely altered his behaviour from his town games. Are we seriously going to enact a system where if you're wrong about one read you have to be wrong on everything else (not that it is decisively proven that football is town at this stage - I still find it a bit weird that he said he was told he could only affect the supernatural and then had such surprise when he couldn't affect Walter)
                Being incorrect for an assumption doesn't make you scum. Bringing out statistics like posts per hour and refusing to lynch Clov despite him being looked at as definite non town makes you scum.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Being incorrect for an assumption doesn't make you scum. Bringing out statistics like posts per hour and refusing to lynch Clov despite him being looked at as definite non town makes you scum.
                  I brought it out to clearly demonstrate that football was posting far less than he has in other games - it was easier than to simply say he is posting less as it carried more weight as an argument.

                  Because when my scum mate Clovdyx was clearly demonstrated as Slenderman in the writeup and I said he was scum in one of the first 2 posts of the day phase - I then decided that the sensible option would be to buddy up to him and make myself appear non-town with him? It doesn't even fit my MO of working in factions - quickly lynching IR in the Wire and Friese in Arkham when they had non-town results on them.

                  If anything I'd say you've been far more suspicious this day phase than me - you said several times asking why people were going after footy for no reason or little reason. Yet you then had the post after Clov's death where you said that he had "fooled" people. Either a) you think there was no reason behind the lynch in which case you think footy merely got lucky and so your post after the lynch could be read as what Ragnarok was attacking cory for Day 1 in terms of trying to ingratiate yourself with town or b) you think there was mid to strong reasoning behind the lynch - so football did legitimately fool people, but if there is reasoning then you can't criticise me and SwAg especially for pushing the lynch on football.

                  Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Good job footsy. Impressive job by fooling people who wanted you dead for no reason.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

                  Comment


                  • Wow. I can speak now. Such a crazy phase.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                      Wow. I can speak now. Such a crazy phase.
                      Please elaborate
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        Please elaborate
                        Sorry I can't. However I can inform you that Swag and PR are highly antagonistic toward each other.

                        Comment


                        • First, huh? PR has said nothing to my snide remarks.

                          Second, why was their concern about Rags and Clov wanting to get lynched, but not football?
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                            Sorry I can't. However I can inform you that Swag and PR are highly antagonistic toward each other.
                            Could simply tell that from the thread. Though I assume this is certain in terms of those two?
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              Could simply tell that from the thread. Though I assume this is certain in terms of those two?
                              No

                              Comment


                              • Jpeg, you're pinning a case on me with absolutely no merrit. So far you and SwAg have been awful if you're town. I never called you scum until my previous post. The last person to push me was Clov and of course he turned up as the slender man.

                                You're becoming defensive for whatever reason, probably because you're scum. I have nothing to hide, and anyone could check me out.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X