X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh you mean our roles?

You should lynch PR then.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I think I've done pretty well so far.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I think I've done pretty well so far.
        Really? I do not tend to agree.

Comment

• As opposed to Football who is a junior taking Honor's classes; I'm a sophomore who was held back a year. Go Figure.

Comment

• *College not Honors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
              No
              So one of SwAg and PR is scum nice to know.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              Jpeg, you're pinning a case on me with absolutely no merrit. So far you and SwAg have been awful if you're town. I never called you scum until my previous post. The last person to push me was Clov and of course he turned up as the slender man.

You're becoming defensive for whatever reason, probably because you're scum. I have nothing to hide, and anyone could check me out.
              We led the lynch on one person who may or may not be town which led to the death of someone who may or may not be killable in another format. I wouldn't describe that as awful - at worst merely a bad read. I wasn't pinning a case on you I was merely saying that you have been more suspicious than me for several reasons. Clov pushed you on Day 2 correct? Everyone knew he was Slenderman so frankly I'm disregarding what he said as he would have tried to appear non-aligned with those he is aligned with.

Again you have said that I'm scum for several reasons (defensive, not lynching known scum) which haven't ever proved to be reliable scum tells.

No one ever says they have plenty to hide though so this is just filler text.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Sorry I can't. However I can inform you that Swag and PR are highly antagonistic toward each other.
                Say no moar. I unnerstand.

Comment

Really? I do not tend to agree.
                  Yes really, I'm one of the only people being proactive instead of reactive.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    Also guys, BCB was adamant about not lynching Clov. Investigator should probably check him out.
                    yes, im the dreaded scum double voter

#facepalm
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      yes, im the dreaded scum double voter

#facepalm
                      Double Trouble. You can't fool me, no sir, dream on.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        So one of SwAg and PR is scum nice to know.

We led the lynch on one person who may or may not be town which led to the death of someone who may or may not be killable in another format. I wouldn't describe that as awful - at worst merely a bad read. I wasn't pinning a case on you I was merely saying that you have been more suspicious than me for several reasons. Clov pushed you on Day 2 correct? Everyone knew he was Slenderman so frankly I'm disregarding what he said as he would have tried to appear non-aligned with those he is aligned with.

Again you have said that I'm scum for several reasons (defensive, not lynching known scum) which haven't ever proved to be reliable scum tells.

No one ever says they have plenty to hide though so this is just filler text.
                        Thanks for making this easy.

Town vig shouldn't worry about SwAg tonight. Jpeg is scum or dumb.

Comment

• That was awesome. Nice job.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Thanks for making this easy.

Town vig shouldn't worry about SwAg tonight. Jpeg is scum or dumb.
                            So not responding to the points or arguing against them instead resorting to a line which has become the biggest cliche in all of WF Mafia. Town Vig may take me out and they'd be further along the way to establishing themselves as the LVP of the game.
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I'm off to a Halloween party, don't expect me to be on until tomorrow afternoon.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

• I just found out that my dad's friend works security at MetLife stadium, so I might be able to snag some tickets for the SuperBowl. First Footsy, now this.

Today is a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X