Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    In a game with Alastair again, that means its time for more Detroit House Bargains!
    Unfortunately, there's this:

Originally posted by Blue
    RULES:

1. Keep discussion on-topic. If you want to talk about baseball, take it to Blah! No one wants to trudge through pages of off-topic talk while trying to catch up. Talking about creepypasta in general is not only allowed, but encouraged!
    So I won't be able to post any Detroit bargain listings, like getting a 3 bedroom place for $200, a perfectly reasonable 5 bedroom brick home for less than $150K, or, if you have a bit of extra income, a massive 4,200 square foot mansion on 3/4 of an acre for only $319,000.

Of course, if you're not wild about living with a bunch of homeless squatters in Detroit with their meth lab set up in your kitchen, there's no need to despair. If you're a fan of eye-searing wallpaper, you can move an hour and a half west to this central Michigan 5-bedroom 1887 house that used to be owned by a celebrity businessman (the co-founder of the folding bathtub company!) for less than $200K, or you could get closer to Gong in Dover, Ohio and find this Fallout inspired... thing... that is supposed to be a residence for under $25K.

Comment

If you were to post those, id comment by saying how can a house be under construction for 25 years. Oh well, not like there were entertaining $200 options. Im certainly not laughing since no houses were posted
      sigpic

Comment

If you were to post those, id comment by saying how can a house be under construction for 25 years. Oh well, not like there were entertaining $200 options. Im certainly not laughing since no houses were posted
        Yeah, I'll have to save it for the next mafia. Anyway, is this day phase over yet? The clock is ticking.

Comment

I go to sleep, and this game has already begun and Alistair is still in love with looking at low priced nice homes, fantastic.
          I got back into reading CreepyPasta a few days ago, so that hopefully wasn't a waste of time I could have spent doing other things
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

I will say that the CreepyPasta theme is a little strange. I think everyone here could name claim and I still wouldn't know who was town and who was scum.

Comment

Now that is interesting.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

No lynch
                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Here I am, gonna be busy at work today but I'll try to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    I'm going to have to find out what Creepy Pasta is at some point
                    The hour after you eat chef boyardee

lynch Swag scum no lyncher
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      The hour after you eat chef boyardee

lynch Swag scum no lyncher
                      How often does the first no lyncher thing work anymore? I always mean to keep track of who it was to see if you were right, but I always forget.

Comment

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                        How often does the first no lyncher thing work anymore? I always mean to keep track of who it was to see if you were right, but I always forget.
                        Well its trickier then it used to be cause there's two or three people who no lynch as their first post religiously anymore. I don't recall Swag being one of those though
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          Well its trickier then it used to be cause there's two or three people who no lynch as their first post religiously anymore. I don't recall Swag being one of those though
                          That's what I meant, it seems like now it's something that people do just to do right away. I'm more of a wait and see type with no lynch. I'll do it if there's no other case I feel like I can get behind on day one.

But keep in mind that Swag can be kind of a troll in mafia games, so that could be it.

Comment

morning, guys! lynch swag

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

You bastard
                                Shut it, homo.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                lynch CKane
                                The **** did I do?

Lynch Ckane
                                Homo

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                                Lynch No Lynch

It's a numbers game, and until I get a decent scum read, chances are any lynch vote will accidentally lynch a townie.
                                Alastair plays Mafia now?

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                                Morning all.
                                And this is still a thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X