Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for entertaining me, guys.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Ninja'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Thanks for entertaining me, guys.

<3
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Yeah, guy comes out with a now proven redirect (that bcb initially denied until I suggested he could be telling the truth about his claim) to a killed player, outs that player, and gets lynched over a bull**** alignment claim that hasn't even been seen in the game yet with two other known scum factions. And gets vote frozen around 6 in a 9 to lynch situation... Has anybody thought about this? I'm pretty sure whoever froze the votes waited until his scumgroup could not be lynched this phase, so cheers. I don't even understand why there'd be a Creepypasta-Aligned and a Slender-Aligned. I highly, highly doubt Ckane's lying about his result, so I'm hoping he at least doesn't get killed/lynched when I come up town. He's either unreliable or I got framed.
          Would you like to show me the post where I denied this cause you won't find it
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• lynch cory

All the same reasons for the last two pages
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• I don't really like being forced into this cory lynch. Vote locks can eat a weiner.

Comment

• So.... because the last 20 posts or so weren't the slightest bit confusing, I'll go ahead and ask: am I (and other current un-voters) still allowed to cast a vote?
                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Well, if I still can, I'll trust Ckane and Lynch Cory. He was unbelievably fast with his claim, like he hit a gold mine on an investigation and couldn't wait to share it. At least, that's how I read it. Seems like he believes it to be true, and even if it turns out fake, I don't think he's the one tampering.

If I cannot vote because of the previous whatever the hell that was, then feel free to disregard the vote
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    So.... because the last 20 posts or so weren't the slightest bit confusing, I'll go ahead and ask: am I (and other current un-voters) still allowed to cast a vote?
                    Yes, you can vote and unvote stoll. The first six people on cory and cory himself are stuck on the person they voted for

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Yes, you can vote and unvote stoll. The first six people on cory and cory himself are stuck on the person they voted for
                      Thanks for the clarification. My vote stands, then. Bedtime!
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• So I could be the hammer here?

Comment

• Just do it, Lash. If it's going to be done, I'd like it to be you. Scum knows that town would rather lynch town than not lynch anyone at all and I'm not going to pay attention to this game any more regardless.

GJ scum.

I've already come to the conclusion that the vote freeze happened because Slender's killed got blocked last night and they are afraid of the blocker (potentially someone who hasn't checked in) outing him and getting the scum killer nixed this early.

bcb is probably SCP's killer if he was the one that killed JAS last night. Maybe Ckane's the actual GF and faked his result. I don't even know anymore. This whole phase has been scummy as hell and will end in a town power lynch. Fantastic.
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            Just do it, Lash. If it's going to be done, I'd like it to be you. Scum knows that town would rather lynch town than not lynch anyone at all and I'm not going to pay attention to this game any more regardless.

GJ scum.

I've already come to the conclusion that the vote freeze happened because Slender's killed got blocked last night and they are afraid of the blocker (potentially someone who hasn't checked in) outing him and getting the scum killer nixed this early.

bcb is probably SCP's killer if he was the one that killed JAS last night. Maybe Ckane's the actual GF and faked his result. I don't even know anymore. This whole phase has been scummy as hell and will end in a town power lynch. Fantastic.
                            Alriiiight. I don't want to, but I'll put you out of your misery.

lynch cory

Comment

• I forgive you for your ignorance, town friends...

But...

You shouldn't have done that.

It is amusing to see what you think of me.

Comment

• It seems this game is EMPTY.
                                You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
                                That I understand.
                                From in here, I would have tried to help you. Save you from them, save you from your terrible fates...
                                In exchange, you would have been my toys. My playthings. But that's not so bad, knowing what they might do...
                                But instead, you've decided to set me free.
                                So free, I will be.
                                I'm sure we'll meet again.
                                All you'll have to do is look behind you.
                                Last edited by corycurren; 10-28-2013, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X