No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR and Cory are/were highly antagonistic towards each other. PR is most certainly town. Good job CKane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
      PR and Cory are/were highly antagonistic towards each other. PR is most certainly town. Good job CKane.
      Why were you nowhere to be found on Day 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Why were you nowhere to be found on Day 2?
        Pay attention to when I have and haven't been posting. You've played with me a lot so you know it isn't characteristic of me to stay silent. I know you have questions for me, so now is the time to ask.

Comment

Pay attention to when I have and haven't been posting. You've played with me a lot so you know it isn't characteristic of me to stay silent. I know you have questions for me, so now is the time to ask.
          That's not much of an answer. So you just weren't posting, at all, that whole phase? It's a complete coincidence that you weren't around when I wanted to ask you something, then appeared when I was out of town?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            That's not much of an answer. So you just weren't posting, at all, that whole phase? It's a complete coincidence that you weren't around when I wanted to ask you something, then appeared when I was out of town?
            I asked for you in thread. Jepg had to tell me that you were out of town. It was an unfortunate coincidence. I would have posted away whether you were here or not. But, I'm here now, and can answer your questions.

Comment

• Seriously,

pay attention to when I've been posting as it relates to the game. You're smart enough to figure it out.

Comment

• Good lord Daniel, it's pretty easy to tell he's not talking during day phases
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

I asked for you in thread. Jepg had to tell me that you were out of town. It was an unfortunate coincidence. I would have posted away whether you were here or not. But, I'm here now, and can answer your questions.
                  I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he wanted to know what you were up to night 1, considering he was asking for you just after the night phase. Don't hold me to that though.

Comment

PR and Cory are/were highly antagonistic towards each other. PR is most certainly town. Good job CKane.
                    This isn't proved at all. SwAg was SCP who are paranormal investigator type people - if anything it indicates that PR is some kind of paranormal figure which means he could be scum.
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      This isn't proved at all. SwAg was SCP who are paranormal investigator type people - if anything it indicates that PR is some kind of paranormal figure which means he could be scum.
                      You realize that says cory and not Swag right
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        You realize that says cory and not Swag right
                        I just assumed he was continuing his story from earlier when he said SwAg

Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                        Sorry I can't. However I can inform you that Swag and PR are highly antagonistic toward each other.
                        So why has Andy Q. changed his story.

Comment

I just assumed he was continuing his story from earlier when he said SwAg

So why has Andy Q. changed his story.
                          Why are you assuming he's changing his story. Maybe he did cory aand pr night two

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            Why are you assuming he's changing his story. Maybe he did cory aand pr night two
                            1. Because that would be incredibly stupid.
                            2. He cleared PR saying he was most certainly town when he has seen 2 scum factions already.

Comment

2. He cleared PR saying he was most certainly town when he has seen 2 scum factions already.
                              1. I wouldn't think it too awful though interesting choice
                              2. I have absolutely no idea.

Comment

You're just mad I called you out as scum day 1 lol

And it's Andy we are talking about here. He got himself modkilled in Arkham.
                                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X