X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    1. I wouldn't think it too awful though interesting choice
    2. I have absolutely no idea.
    Because it is generally thought that football is town and it seemed very likely after yesterday's phase that JAS was town as he had claimed some kind of investigative ability regarding who had targeted whom. If you are some kind of comparer like Andy Q. seems to be claiming you would certainly pick likely town to compare people to as you then basically have an investigation over whether someone is scum or not - instead he chose two people which doesn't tell us that much.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I just killed one of my players in Tomb of Horrors. He had -94 hit points.

For those of you who don't know anything about Dungeons and Dragons, player characters are dead at -10.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
        Because it is generally thought that football is town and it seemed very likely after yesterday's phase that JAS was town as he had claimed some kind of investigative ability regarding who had targeted whom. If you are some kind of comparer like Andy Q. seems to be claiming you would certainly pick likely town to compare people to as you then basically have an investigation over whether someone is scum or not - instead he chose two people which doesn't tell us that much.
        Didn't he have Swag and pr night one though. If Swag came up town and pr and cory came up aligned wouldn't that be like two at once?

Idk I'm trying Obba logic here
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Didn't he have Swag and pr night one though. If Swag came up town and pr and cory came up aligned wouldn't that be like two at once?

Idk I'm trying Obba logic here
          So it was only a good decision if there is one giant scum faction which even Obba Q. must know is extremely unlikely.

I'll see what Andy has to say when he comes back.

Comment

So it was only a good decision if there is one giant scum faction which even Obba Q. must know is extremely unlikely.

I'll see what Andy has to say when he comes back.
            Andy can't post on prime number days so we'll be waiting till Wednesday
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Protector go towards CKane.
              Watcher pick someone likely to die - Walter, JLash or Daniel (or myself since MD4L wants to incite the town vig against me)
              Andy compare Friese or anyone else you find scummy with CKane would probably be the way to go.
              I don't know what investigators we have - but Centurion, PR, rack and IR should all be checked out.

I'll chill in my house

Comment

Protector go towards CKane.
                Watcher pick someone likely to die - Walter, JLash or Daniel (or myself since MD4L wants to incite the town vig against me)
                Andy compare Friese or anyone else you find scummy with CKane would probably be the way to go.
                I don't know what investigators we have - but Centurion, PR, rack and IR should all be checked out.

I'll chill in my house
                All people with these abilities. Do what you feel best as night actions shouldn't be announced so scum can plan accordingly. Thanks
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

All people with these abilities. Do what you feel best as night actions shouldn't be announced so scum can plan accordingly. Thanks
                  The only one I said to do definitely was a protector (not bodyguard) to CKane. I don't care if scum can then plan around it - that should happen or at least have it announced so scum have double thoughts about targeting that person.
                  But "pick someone likely to die" and "anyone else you find scummy" is hardly announcing night actions. I do say who should be targeted by investigators, but that is just people who've stood out for one reason or another.

Comment

• Also football I presume you failed again?

Comment

• Yeah I did, we'll see what happens tonight.

Comment

The only one I said to do definitely was a protector (not bodyguard) to CKane. I don't care if scum can then plan around it - that should happen or at least have it announced so scum have double thoughts about targeting that person.
                        But "pick someone likely to die" and "anyone else you find scummy" is hardly announcing night actions. I do say who should be targeted by investigators, but that is just people who've stood out for one reason or another.
                        Well if we only have one protector announcing to protect ckane, while I don't disagree puts a huge target on Andy's head

Comment

Well if we only have one protector announcing to protect ckane, while I don't disagree puts a huge target on Andy's head
                          I'm ok with that, we have 3 investigators who have claimed so far. (If telling the truth) the most important is CKane, then football, then Andy.

Andy can't speak during the day and I'm not sold on his ability to reliably target people.

Comment

I liken it to ringing the dinner bell and yelling "Come and get it!" except we are the main course.
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                              I liken it to ringing the dinner bell and yelling "Come and get it!" except we are the main course.
                              Fine, protector please target anyone in the game, who may or may not be town and have a power of unknown strength or not even have a night action. Leave it utterly up to chance as to whether you target a proven alignment investigator so that instead scum doesn't know who you'll target because that could stop them from killing someone with a proven track record of getting themselves modkilled and who has so far had questionable targets or the person who still isn't sure on the details of their role.

Comment

Fine, protector please target anyone in the game, who may or may not be town and have a power of unknown strength or not even have a night action. Leave it utterly up to chance as to whether you target a proven alignment investigator so that instead scum doesn't know who you'll target because that could stop them from killing someone with a proven track record of getting themselves modkilled and who has so far had questionable targets or the person who still isn't sure on the details of their role.
                                Or you know... just don't create a night action order list in thread... common sensical things.
                                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X