Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR View Post
    Or you know... just don't create a night action order list in thread... common sensical things.
    Because we can be sure that the protector will know what to do apart from the almost countless examples in the past when the protector has tried to be clever and resulted in the death of an extremely powerful town individual.

At the very least saying in thread that CKane should be protected makes it far less likely that any scum will target him. It probably increases the likelihood for Andy, but that is a trade off I am willing to make if it establishes clearly in everyones mind that CKane should be safe tonight. For pretty much everyone else with little established around them in terms of ability or faction the chances of being targeted for a kill remain the same.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      Fine, protector please target anyone in the game, who may or may not be town and have a power of unknown strength or not even have a night action. Leave it utterly up to chance as to whether you target a proven alignment investigator so that instead scum doesn't know who you'll target because that could stop them from killing someone with a proven track record of getting themselves modkilled and who has so far had questionable targets or the person who still isn't sure on the details of their role.
      Sooo... Business as usual?

Comment

• I wanna comment on the Andy/Daniel situation, but we've gotta get that clarified. Hoping Daniel can specify that situation clearly.

Comment

This isn't proved at all. SwAg was SCP who are paranormal investigator type people - if anything it indicates that PR is some kind of paranormal figure which means he could be scum.
          I think hes likely to be town.
          Is there a chance hes scum? Sure

Comment

Because it is generally thought that football is town and it seemed very likely after yesterday's phase that JAS was town as he had claimed some kind of investigative ability regarding who had targeted whom. If you are some kind of comparer like Andy Q. seems to be claiming you would certainly pick likely town to compare people to as you then basically have an investigation over whether someone is scum or not - instead he chose two people which doesn't tell us that much.
            My results confirmed Ckane's. I don't see what the problem is? I basically told you all Cory was scum. Ckane and I had the same reads. Pr was choosen because he worked when compared to Swag. I honestly thought it was a great move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
              My results confirmed Ckane's. I don't see what the problem is? I basically told you all Cory was scum. Ckane and I had the same reads. Pr was choosen because he worked when compared to Swag. I honestly thought it was a great move.
              Telling us after we lynched a guy isn't confirming a result.

Can you only use certain people when comparing? If not using PR again hasn't really worked as we still don't know whether he is town or Slender and your other results from the first two nights are dead.

Comment

Because we can be sure that the protector will know what to do apart from the almost countless examples in the past when the protector has tried to be clever and resulted in the death of an extremely powerful town individual.

At the very least saying in thread that CKane should be protected makes it far less likely that any scum will target him. It probably increases the likelihood for Andy, but that is a trade off I am willing to make if it establishes clearly in everyones mind that CKane should be safe tonight. For pretty much everyone else with little established around them in terms of ability or faction the chances of being targeted for a kill remain the same.
                Fine. Don't protect me. Its not like all I've done is catch scum

Comment

Telling us after we lynched a guy isn't confirming a result.

Can you only use certain people when comparing? If not using PR again hasn't really worked as we still don't know whether he is town or Slender and your other results from the first two nights are dead.
                  PR has worked so far. Doesnt mean hes town, but hes been an asset to me so far as comparing him to scummy people. If Ckane does not investigate cory, then weve got scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                    Fine. Don't protect me. Its not like all I've done is catch scum
                    ...But you didn't CKane did. All we could have got from your result anyway is at least one of cory and PR is non town with PR not being SCP.

Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                    PR has worked so far. Doesnt mean hes town, but hes been an asset to me so far as comparing him to scummy people. If Ckane does not investigate cory, then weve got scum.
                    But he hasn't - anyone could work in this comparison, you don't continue to just use the same guy. You could compare scum to known town and you would have an actual result. Otherwise you're narrowing it down certainly, but it doesn't distinguish between if you happen to choose two people from the same scum faction.

Comment

• I have a feeling jlash could be scum. Cory openly wanted jlash to hammer him so it "clears" him. I don't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                        I have a feeling jlash could be scum. Cory openly wanted jlash to hammer him so it "clears" him. I don't like it.
                        If I was scum I would've jumped on that lynch way before that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          If I was scum I would've jumped on that lynch way before that.
                          JLash, I love you, but this makes no sense, buddy. You wouldn't jump on your scummate unless it was the end, and he was certain to be lynched.

Smells fishy, sexy.

Comment

• I think if anything IR was more suspicious with how quiet he has been.

Comment

I think if anything IR was more suspicious with how quiet he has been.
                              I thought that too. Hmm

Comment

• It would be nice to have a night phase finish under 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X