Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
    So, bcb, can I take it down yet?
    You can vote for whoever but I'd like them to see you have the double vote whenever blue gets his ass on here
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      You can vote for whoever but I'd like them to see you have the double vote whenever blue gets his ass on here
      Did you give me a double vote, then?
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
        Did you give me a double vote, then?
        Nods
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

Nods
          If the vote count hasn't been updated, how do you know for sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            If the vote count hasn't been updated, how do you know for sure?
            And I missed your post saying that. Derp.

Comment

• Vote Count

MD4L - 1 - jepg

bcb1213 - 2 - Centurion

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• Thanks cent. You do what you want now

Comment

Thanks cent. You do what you want now
                  What were you doing with Rack last night then? A little extracurricular?

Comment

What were you doing with Rack last night then? A little extracurricular?
                    No idea why that's there. Either frame, fake write up, or both

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      Nope sorry. What do we think this temple is? And rack what did BCB do to you?
                      Nothing happened to me that I know of, positive or negative.

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      I thought you targeted Rack? Hmm
                      Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Yeah, I guess this isn't a hugely popular role anymore which is why Footy doesn't know it. I know I had a the ability to post a fake writeup when I was scum JOAT in Blue's Afterlife game. I think he likes the role.

Comment

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                        Nothing happened to me that I know of, positive or negative.
                        What's the point of framing a vote giver?

Comment

• Just got back from work. Gonna read up.

Comment

• Footsy why were you interested in a scum redirector?

So assuming bcb targeted Cent, the note in the writeup was garbo.

Comment

What's the point of framing a vote giver?
                              Shrug. Maybe they were planning on having pr kill rack but he got taken out.

Comment

• Has Mrs. Clov said much in the thread to date?

Comment

Working...
                                X