Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Footsy why were you interested in a scum redirector?

So assuming bcb targeted Cent, the note in the writeup was garbo.
    Daniel asked about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Has Mrs. Clov said much in the thread to date?
      Prior to the kidnapping I mean. Wondering about why she would be the choice there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        I don't know, it just seems highly unlikely.

Either you targeted 3 people who were unblockable for some reason (really?)
        You blocked people, but don't want to say you were successful for whatever reason.
        Or you're a roleblocker whose gotten RB'd 3 times (again, really?)

It just stuck out to me, maybe it doesn't seem out of the ordinary for anyone else.
        Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Daniel asked about it.
        Didn't feel like responding to me before?

Comment

football said he could only target the supernatural - so only Creepypasta-Aligned and Slender-Aligned it seems.

So basically he has three results of people who aren't in those factions with Walter being his night 1 result.
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jepg View Post
            football said he could only target the supernatural - so only Creepypasta-Aligned and Slender-Aligned it seems.

So basically he has three results of people who aren't in those factions with Walter being his night 1 result.
            Since this was already in the thread and you either missed it or were fishing for info I decided to ignore you.

Comment

• So anyone got any scum reads, anything?

I'm willing to lynch MD4L, IR, SickPuppets, Friese or Centurion today. Anybody got a preference?

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                So anyone got any scum reads, anything?

I'm willing to lynch MD4L, IR, SickPuppets, Friese or Centurion today. Anybody got a preference?

Comment

• unlynch MD4L
                  lynch SickPuppets

Hasn't really had a typically town post for me - has seemed to just say the same things as other people in an attempt to blend in.

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 1 - jepg

bcb1213 - 2 - Centurion

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Why hasn't jpeg been confirmed yet?

This is the same person who followed Swag throughout and SwAg came up as scum. He's been scum/dumb the entire game.

I'm not lynching anyone until the day phase progresses. Wanna sort out a couple things and evaluate a couple players first.

Comment

Why hasn't jpeg been confirmed yet?

This is the same person who followed Swag throughout and SwAg came up as scum. He's been scum/dumb the entire game.

I'm not lynching anyone until the day phase progresses. Wanna sort out a couple things and evaluate a couple players first.
                        In the fictional universe, the SCP Foundation is an organization with a murky past with numerous doctors, researchers and agents aiming to understand and catalog anomalous objects and keep them from getting into the wrong hands. Recruited death row inmates known as “D-Class personnel” are used to test dangerous objects and are terminated at the first of every month. The Foundation occasionally runs into other groups, such as the Global Occult Coalition and the Church of the Broken God.
                        I'm not completely certain they are bad scum as opposed to some kind of pure indy group. We haven't seen a kill from them yet and SwAg's role of "Paranormal Researcher" seems more like some kind of investigative role - perhaps a small group trying to find a particular individual. If they are searching for a particular role then it becomes certain from what I've said that I'm not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Since this was already in the thread and you either missed it or were fishing for info I decided to ignore you.
                          Yea I missed it. My fault.

Comment

• Unlynch bcb

Cool ability.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

I'm not lynching anyone until the day phase progresses.
                              So next week?

/criticizes others for not contributing but doesn't contribute anything himself

Comment

• Lynch The Whales

Gotta lynch something.

Comment

Working...
                                X