No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so it is like Creepypasta and Slender have 4/3 members to them I'd guess (we've seen 3 different killer things from one faction). Add in recruit numbers ranging from 1 to an unlikely 3.
    SCP would probably have 2 or 3.
    Possibly another independent as well.

Minimum of 5 more non-town most likely around 6 or 7.

In terms of the people likely to be town in consensus opinion I'll just go along with Ckane, myself, Walter and football. Then maybe Andy Q. just below.

Everyone else is possible scum (with CKane and football hopefully able to clear two different people each and Andy Q. another one).

So out of the 16 remaining players we have 5 likely to be town off of what they have revealed.
    That leaves 11 of which 10 can speak or vote today (Mrs Clov being kidnapped) containing a likely minimum of 5 scum. CKane and football can clear a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 between them.

As we probably don't want CKane and football to reveal who they've cleared though I'd suggest the best option would be CKane and football both saying the two people they find most suspicious and then we go after one of those people as a group - that way CKane and football don't reveal who they've cleared.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Nah we're way too early in the game to get into a systematic investigation process. That only opens the door for shenanigans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        Nah we're way too early in the game to get into a systematic investigation process. That only opens the door for shenanigans.
        No investigation process - I'm just saying we should go after who you and football determine are most scummy so that you guys don't have to reveal results to clear somebody.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 1 - jepg

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Alright I'm gonna take a shot with jepg here

SP had 66 posts in regular show as town

He has 13 here

They started less then a day apart

lynch sp
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 2 - jepg, bcb1213

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                Alright I'm gonna take a shot with jepg here

SP had 66 posts in regular show as town

He has 13 here

They started less then a day apart

lynch sp
                This worked so well last time. Lol.

In all honesty I have no clue on SP (I haven't targeted him), but the reason I didn't post early on was I didn't have much to say. SP is a lurker in the games I have played with him (Arkham, he lurked hard and was town).

But, I agree we have nothing and we need to start pushing people. SP was about third on my list. Would much rather hear from MD4L and Rack, as they scare me more as players then say SP or Alastair.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  Ok so it is like Creepypasta and Slender have 4/3 members to them I'd guess (we've seen 3 different killer things from one faction). Add in recruit numbers ranging from 1 to an unlikely 3.
                  SCP would probably have 2 or 3.
                  Possibly another independent as well.

Minimum of 5 more non-town most likely around 6 or 7.

In terms of the people likely to be town in consensus opinion I'll just go along with Ckane, myself, Walter and football. Then maybe Andy Q. just below.

Everyone else is possible scum (with CKane and football hopefully able to clear two different people each and Andy Q. another one).

So out of the 16 remaining players we have 5 likely to be town off of what they have revealed.
                  That leaves 11 of which 10 can speak or vote today (Mrs Clov being kidnapped) containing a likely minimum of 5 scum. CKane and football can clear a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 between them.

As we probably don't want CKane and football to reveal who they've cleared though I'd suggest the best option would be CKane and football both saying the two people they find most suspicious and then we go after one of those people as a group - that way CKane and football don't reveal who they've cleared.
                  Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  Nah we're way too early in the game to get into a systematic investigation process. That only opens the door for shenanigans.
                  I agree.

Also, if anyone has any idea who targeted me last night that could get us somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    I agree.

Also, if anyone has any idea who targeted me last night that could get us somewhere.
                    5 hours later..........nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      5 hours later..........nothing.
                      Maybe someone got re-directed on to you?
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                        That was strangely specific.

Comment

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Not really. And it doesn't really answer what I was asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                            It's the only explanation I can think of, unless the targeter is choosing to remain anonymous for some reason.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

It's the only explanation I can think of, unless the targeter is choosing to remain anonymous for some reason.
                              I wouldn't expect the targeter to come forward. I was hoping that maybe someone knows who targeted me. Because I was redirected into Ckane last night. Obviously town wouldn't redirect someone into what we know to be the cop. And I know our protector is doing his job.

Comment

• JLash says he was redirected, eh? That's interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X