Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    JLash says he was redirected, eh? That's interesting.
    Yep. You got anything that can help answer my question?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Yep. You got anything that can help answer my question?
      Well, let me ask you this. Would your ability affect someone else who targeted Ckane?

Comment

Well, let me ask you this. Would your ability affect someone else who targeted Ckane?
        No.

Comment

No.
          Hmmm.
          See, I ask because I was redirected away from Ckane. Normally, I'd think you're lying about what happened to you last night, but there'd be no reason for you to say that out of the blue like that if it was a lie, so I tend to think you're being truthful. But it certainly doesn't answer any questions.

Comment

Hmmm.
            See, I ask because I was redirected away from Ckane. Normally, I'd think you're lying about what happened to you last night, but there'd be no reason for you to say that out of the blue like that if it was a lie, so I tend to think you're being truthful. But it certainly doesn't answer any questions.
            Well, I won't ask why you were targeting our investigator. But I was sent at ckane by a mysterious force.

Comment

Well, I won't ask why you were targeting our investigator. But I was sent at ckane by a mysterious force.
              I thought that there was a chance that Ckane was just covered by a protector that sent everyone away, but if you were sent to him, that's not the case.
              The flavor text in mine is pretty worthless in determining whether it was a scum redirect or a town one. Not that it's easy to distinguish town from scum in this one.

Comment

I thought that there was a chance that Ckane was just covered by a protector that sent everyone away, but if you were sent to him, that's not the case.
                The flavor text in mine is pretty worthless in determining whether it was a scum redirect or a town one. Not that it's easy to distinguish town from scum in this one.
                Oh I was sent away from ckane so you're probably right about that, and ended up with another target in the end. But I was initially redirected to ckane.

Comment

Oh I was sent away from ckane so you're probably right about that, and ended up with another target in the end. But I was initially redirected to ckane.
                  Oh, OK.
                  That makes way more sense. Although now that it's out there, we've probably given scum helpful info and found nothing out about it. Tier 1.

Comment

Oh, OK.
                    That makes way more sense. Although now that it's out there, we've probably given scum helpful info and found nothing out about it. Tier 1.
                    Yep. Helpful talk. Hopefully someone other than you gets on and can help a bit here.

Comment

Yep. Helpful talk. Hopefully someone other than you gets on and can help a bit here.
                      Just have to wait and see.

Comment

• I'm on but I got nothing
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 2 - jepg, bcb1213

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

• I think MD4L has been acting off this game. I'm gonna throw my vote down on him. Lynch MD4L

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 2 - jepg, bcb1213

MD4L - 1 - Rackcitysteelers

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Blue is right

Comment

• No participation.......ruining Blue's game.

Comment

Working...
                                X