No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Warriors bench is gonna be shaky all season. Otherwise so far so good.

Oh, and that was a lot of info given out with no payoff.

What do we know about Centurion again? I kind of want to lynch him but I don't really have a justification. Shrug.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      No participation.......ruining Blue's game.
      I've been in an ultra-competitive Settlers of Catan tournament.
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        The Warriors bench is gonna be shaky all season. Otherwise so far so good.

Oh, and that was a lot of info given out with no payoff.

What do we know about Centurion again? I kind of want to lynch him but I don't really have a justification. Shrug.
        The only thing I've said is if I reveal my ability, I would become worthless to town.
        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
          The only thing I've said is if I reveal my ability, I would become worthless to town.
          Then don't. For the love of God stop revealing information everyone unlessuit's absolutely necessary
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
            I've been in an ultra-competitive Settlers of Catan tournament.
            Holy ****, I am so good at that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              Holy ****, I am so good at that game.
              I just won a game because there were like 4 12s in a row. It was epic.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

This worked so well last time. Lol.

In all honesty I have no clue on SP (I haven't targeted him), but the reason I didn't post early on was I didn't have much to say. SP is a lurker in the games I have played with him (Arkham, he lurked hard and was town).

But, I agree we have nothing and we need to start pushing people. SP was about third on my list. Would much rather hear from MD4L and Rack, as they scare me more as players then say SP or Alastair.
                How the hell am I on a scum-watch list? I know I haven't been very active the last couple of days, but I don't like to push unless I have good info. Hence the reason I argued so heavily to have Clov lynched when I had info on him as being scum.

Comment

• I hope I don't have to put a time limit on the Day phase.

No one wants that.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Lynch rackcitysteelers

There, now it looks like I'm doing something.
                    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 2 - jepg, bcb1213

MD4L - 1 - Rackcitysteelers

Rackcitysteelers - 2 - Centurion

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                        How the hell am I on a scum-watch list? I know I haven't been very active the last couple of days, but I don't like to push unless I have good info. Hence the reason I argued so heavily to have Clov lynched when I had info on him as being scum.
                        It was meant as your an unknown, but guys like MD4L and Rack scare me more as players. I also didn't even know you were playing until I looked at the OP. That is quiet.

Comment

• I'll vote for Rack or MD4L tomorrow if nothing else comes up. Leaning toward Rack.

Comment

It was meant as your an unknown, but guys like MD4L and Rack scare me more as players. I also didn't even know you were playing until I looked at the OP. That is quiet.
                            I admittedly have been quiet for several days, mainly because I've had a really busy week. Go back to post #377 where I push very hard to have Clov lynched over the next couple of pages. I had info that night on Clov as being Slender man and I wasn't going to go away without getting him killed. Swag tried hard to sway me away from my lynch vote, but I wasn't going to budge. I admittedly haven't even voted on lynches lately, because I've been having trouble keeping up and keeping people straight. That being said, I'm here, I'm town, and I'm ready to get rid of some scum.

Comment

• Have you had any more info in the other night phases?
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• QQ for you guys:

When do you usually begin posting in the mafia game threads? Like do you see a role PM come into your inbox and then you go to the thread, or do you check the mafia section out to see if the thread has been posted?
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                                X