Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Walter View Post
    QQ for you guys:

    When do you usually begin posting in the mafia game threads? Like do you see a role PM come into your inbox and then you go to the thread, or do you check the mafia section out to see if the thread has been posted?
    Either - if I see the last post for this section of the forum is in the game then I'll come in as it is up. Otherwise will just do it when I'm aware the game has started.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Then don't. For the love of God stop revealing information everyone unlessuit's absolutely necessary
      The games gotta get moving at some point. Can't sit here and wait for ckane to give us scum every day.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
        The games gotta get moving at some point. Can't sit here and wait for ckane to give us scum every day.
        Sure we can!
        Can you spare a septim?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
          The games gotta get moving at some point. Can't sit here and wait for ckane to give us scum every day.
          So you'd prefer we reveal info on who's what so scum can pick us off more easily. Good plan
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

          Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

          Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

          Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

          Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            So you'd prefer we reveal info on who's what so scum can pick us off more easily. Good plan
            Who's given out info on who's who? That was a lot of who's.

            Comment


            • Andy Q., CKane, football and Alistair have all claimed investigation roles and we've only got one person from it by Day 4.

              That is pretty unlucky.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                Andy Q., CKane, football and Alistair have all claimed investigation roles and we've only got one person from it by Day 4.

                That is pretty unlucky.
                One of them did target three scums tho
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  One of them did target three scums tho
                  As targets that is great. Unfortunately the results from those targets has been awful.

                  It's just been incredibly quiet this day phase - we need to build up pressure on somebody to get them to talk.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    As targets that is great. Unfortunately the results from those targets has been awful.

                    It's just been incredibly quiet this day phase - we need to build up pressure on somebody to get them to talk.
                    I thought that's what we were doing. But alas not enough people are helping us. Kinda makes me think we are on the right track
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                    Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                    Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                    Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                    Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                    Comment


                    • So SickPuppets last posted in here around 4 days ago. Has been on in the intervening period and been in this sub-forum.

                      Have no idea as to whether he has sent in night actions though.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        So SickPuppets last posted in here around 4 days ago. Has been on in the intervening period and been in this sub-forum.

                        Have no idea as to whether he has sent in night actions though.
                        He did in the other game supposedly
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                        Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                        Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                        Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                        Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          He did in the other game supposedly
                          So he is either following the thread and sending in night actions - just not posting
                          Or he is just inactive.

                          I'm fine with lynching him either way
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend
                          You guys are right im wrong.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            Have you had any more info in the other night phases?
                            Nothing consequential. I'm not the investigator. I just got investigation results N1 from targeting Clov. I got a correction result from Blue well into my push of Clov with something along the lines of "Oops, you weren't supposed to see that." I told him that I couldn't really stop my push halfway through and he understood. I targeted you on N2, but was told that you didn't do anything so my action failed. I targeted Andy Q last night.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                              Nothing consequential. I'm not the investigator. I just got investigation results N1 from targeting Clov. I got a correction result from Blue well into my push of Clov with something along the lines of "Oops, you weren't supposed to see that." I told him that I couldn't really stop my push halfway through and he understood. I targeted you on N2, but was told that you didn't do anything so my action failed. I targeted Andy Q last night.

                              And you have nothing to speak on from last night?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                Andy Q., CKane, football and Alistair have all claimed investigation roles and we've only got one person from it by Day 4.

                                That is pretty unlucky.
                                That's not unlucky. Someone is lying.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X