Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    And you have nothing to speak on from last night?
    I didn't get any information from it, and nothing happened in the writeup. My action was "successful" according to my PM, but it looks like it was wasted.

Comment

• We've got four investigators and no one has information on jpeg?

The fact that we have no information on the top suspects from last night is suspicious. Or town is just being bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        We've got four investigators and no one has information on jpeg?

The fact that we have no information on the top suspects from last night is suspicious. Or town is just being bad.
        I'm not an investigator. I just got info from my N1 action that I pushed hard with. If it helps, my N2 says that jepg didn't do anything that night, so we could ask jepg why he didn't target anyone on N2. Jepg?

Comment

• Since there's no definitive information, town should lynch the biggest threat remaining.

lynch jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
            I'm not an investigator. I just got info from my N1 action that I pushed hard with. If it helps, my N2 says that jepg didn't do anything that night, so we could ask jepg why he didn't target anyone on N2. Jepg?
            Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Since there's no definitive information, town should lynch the biggest threat remaining.

lynch jpeg
            I'm not defending him by any means, but at one point he did sort of hint at not leaving his house. The night he was trying to direct town where to go, he then followed with "and I'll just chill out in my house."

Comment

• No one except jepg wanted to answer my question?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Actually think MrsClov is scum but would be a dick move to lynch her when she can't talk. I read back in the thread while on the ****ter last night and she had the shadiest Day 3 of all time
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                  Because I don't target anyone at night. Though I'm sure scum is glad that they're narrowing down who the protector could be.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Since there's no definitive information, town should lynch the biggest threat remaining.

lynch jpeg
                  Yep I'm the biggest threat remaining - the guy who has just been confirmed as non-killer, non-recruiter and the guy who went after both PR and cory.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Sigh and this is why we don't reveal information for no apparent reason
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      Because I don't target anyone at night. Though I'm sure scum is glad that they're narrowing down who the protector could be.
                      Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Sigh and this is why we don't reveal information for no apparent reason
                      You already stated you don't leave your house though. Most people should've caught that. It was at the tail end of a post you made directing night action traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Also, MD4L is setting off my scumdar like crazy. No evidence, but he's looking like scum to me.
                        Daniel can you explain what you meant by this?
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          You already stated you don't leave your house though. Most people should've caught that. It was at the tail end of a post you made directing night action traffic.
                          Most people don't believe anything I say though.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          Sigh and this is why we don't reveal information for no apparent reason
                          Alastair at least seems to be telling the truth about having an ability (or the access to someone with the ability) where he is able to work out whether I left my house or not.

So bcb, Alastair, CKane, me, Andy Q., football, Walter all seem unlikely to be killers - with differing degrees of likelihood.

2. MD4L - nothing of note.
                          5. InjuredReserve - been real quiet
                          6. SickPuppets - basically inactive or lurking
                          8. Friese - been quiet. Inclined to think he is town.
                          14. JLash - was redirected into CKane and moved away
                          18. Rackcitysteelers - had a few posts, doubt he is Creepypasta
                          19. Centurion - ability is only useful if he doesn't tell us
                          21. MrsClov - unable to speak, doubt she is Creepypasta
                          24. Daniel - targeted CKane and was moved away

If anyone has any information I'm forgetting please share.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            Most people don't believe anything I say though.

Alastair at least seems to be telling the truth about having an ability (or the access to someone with the ability) where he is able to work out whether I left my house or not.

So bcb, Alastair, CKane, me, Andy Q., football, Walter all seem unlikely to be killers - with differing degrees of likelihood.

2. MD4L - nothing of note.
                            5. InjuredReserve - been real quiet
                            6. SickPuppets - basically inactive or lurking
                            8. Friese - been quiet. Inclined to think he is town.
                            14. JLash - was redirected into CKane and moved away
                            18. Rackcitysteelers - had a few posts, doubt he is Creepypasta
                            19. Centurion - ability is only useful if he doesn't tell us
                            21. MrsClov - unable to speak, doubt she is Creepypasta
                            24. Daniel - targeted CKane and was moved away

If anyone has any information I'm forgetting please share.
                            Why do you doubt MrsClov and Rack are Creepypasta?
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              Why do you doubt MrsClov and Rack are Creepypasta?
                              Can't really go into it with MrsClov.
                              rack I just think has had a couple of posts which have been at odds with what I'd expect from a Creepypasta member.

If I had to comment on who I think is most likely to be Creepypasta I'd say IR.

Comment

• Why IR?
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X