• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 2 - jepg, bcb1213

MD4L - 1 - Rackcitysteelers

Rackcitysteelers - 2 - Centurion

Jepg - 1 - MD4L

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Why IR?
      Has seemed to be good in the past at reading cory. Yet this game has been unable to do so, even though Ragnarok, SwAg, myself and I'm guessing CKane were all able to see cory being very scummy. Seems odd that IR was unable to do so in this situation - or even post anything about it. He only mentioned cory in one post even.

Plus the football thing - IR didn't say anything about it. Seems more content to allow people to assume a role for him and so clear him than to claim anything where he could be counter-claimed. The complete silence on this matter despite having the opportunity to for quite a while just seems scummy.

On the other hand I doubt he is Slender-Aligned as PR didn't seem to want to lynch Clov on Day 2 - suggesting Clov was in fact lynchable.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
        Has seemed to be good in the past at reading cory. Yet this game has been unable to do so, even though Ragnarok, SwAg, myself and I'm guessing CKane were all able to see cory being very scummy. Seems odd that IR was unable to do so in this situation - or even post anything about it. He only mentioned cory in one post even.

Plus the football thing - IR didn't say anything about it. Seems more content to allow people to assume a role for him and so clear him than to claim anything where he could be counter-claimed. The complete silence on this matter despite having the opportunity to for quite a while just seems scummy.

On the other hand I doubt he is Slender-Aligned as PR didn't seem to want to lynch Clov on Day 2 - suggesting Clov was in fact lynchable.
        PR seemed wishy-washy in that regard.

Something I noticed last night while reading on the can, IR posted a wishy-washy post on Day (post 118) about thinking of lynching Cory. It seemed like a scummy post, as scum are usually more careful in what they write. It just seemed like he planned that post out.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Day 1*
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

PR seemed wishy-washy in that regard.

Something I noticed last night while reading on the can, IR posted a wishy-washy post on Day (post 118) about thinking of lynching Cory. It seemed like a scummy post, as scum are usually more careful in what they write. It just seemed like he planned that post out.
            Like he was being intentionally vague?

Comment

• From reading last night, I came away with MD4L and IR as my top scum possibilities so I'd be down for lynching IR
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Like he was being intentionally vague?
                Your case is interesting. Will have to give it some thought. I admit to being a bit thrown by your aggressive day 1 behavior too.
                It's like he wanted to acknowledge it without really pushing it, but he also wanted to discredit Rags a bit in the process
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

It's like he wanted to acknowledge it without really pushing it, but he also wanted to discredit Rags a bit in the process
                  Yea you're right. It was very political/tip toey.

Comment

From reading last night, I came away with MD4L and IR as my top scum possibilities so I'd be down for lynching IR
                    Same and unlike SickPuppets he may actually come into the thread

Unlynch SickPuppets
                    Lynch IR
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Yea you're right. It was very political/tip toey.
                      In addition to that, here was his only post from Day 3 when Cory was getting lynched:

Looks like we got some really good info from ckane. I am hanging out with the wife and watching football, but will check in and give my thoughts and vote a bit later in the day.
                      Second time he acknowledged a push on Cory without giving his take on it. He also never checked back in and voted.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 1 - bcb1213

MD4L - 1 - Rackcitysteelers

Rackcitysteelers - 2 - Centurion

Jepg - 1 - MD4L

InjuredReserve - 1 - Jepg

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                          8. Friese - been quiet. Inclined to think he is town.
                          I'm sorry about being quiet again/too much. Lots of things to do, and I focussed on Regular Show.
                          Currently rereading the thread as a reminder.
                          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

In addition to that, here was his only post from Day 3 when Cory was getting lynched:

Second time he acknowledged a push on Cory without giving his take on it. He also never checked back in and voted.
                            Damn, good catch by you.

I could get behind lynching IR.

Comment

Damn, good catch by you.

I could get behind lynching IR.
                              I'd like to hear what CKane and Footsy have to say about this
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Saw you guys raising questions about me lately and honestly I just am too swamped at work to get into a read argument on here. I get the arguments and if you lynch me it would actually be a positive bc I wouldn't have to feel bad about being all but inactive in game. Feel bad that I don't have the time to contribute. My busy season has started earlier than I anticipated.

Only things I will point out is that I was hoping I wouldn't even have to bother defending myself bc I am surely been alignment investigated by now. Game after game you go back recently and I got looked into on day 1. It's prob the reason not a single investigator seems to have been among those listing me high on scum lists.

Walts Cory stuff is well played. But, again its a mixture of me choosing to watch football and having to work on the weekend more than anything for why I forgot to check back. As for Cory I just didn't read him as scum. Jepg brought up my prior game good read on him. But, his reactions to being accused this game were 100% different. He overreacted when I accused him last game and that's why I pushed against him so hard. In this game he seemed to brush off accusations for the most part. I guess he did it intentionally, but it was such a different behavior that I pegged him as town and trusted my gut.

I think Walt also said I tried to discredit Rags. That doesn't make sense to me considering I never even supported the lynch of Rags to my knowledge. I know I never cast a vote for him at any point.

I will do my best to check in throughout the day if I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X