No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw you guys raising questions about me lately and honestly I just am too swamped at work to get into a read argument on here. I get the arguments and if you lynch me it would actually be a positive bc I wouldn't have to feel bad about being all but inactive in game. Feel bad that I don't have the time to contribute. My busy season has started earlier than I anticipated.

Only things I will point out is that I was hoping I wouldn't even have to bother defending myself bc I am surely been alignment investigated by now. Game after game you go back recently and I got looked into on day 1. It's prob the reason not a single investigator seems to have been among those listing me high on scum lists.

Walts Cory stuff is well played. But, again its a mixture of me choosing to watch football and having to work on the weekend more than anything for why I forgot to check back. As for Cory I just didn't read him as scum. Jepg brought up my prior game good read on him. But, his reactions to being accused this game were 100% different. He overreacted when I accused him last game and that's why I pushed against him so hard. In this game he seemed to brush off accusations for the most part. I guess he did it intentionally, but it was such a different behavior that I pegged him as town and trusted my gut.

I think Walt also said I tried to discredit Rags. That doesn't make sense to me considering I never even supported the lynch of Rags to my knowledge. I know I never cast a vote for him at any point.

I will do my best to check in throughout the day if I can.

Comment

• Why you so busy IR? Tax season isn't for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        Saw you guys raising questions about me lately and honestly I just am too swamped at work to get into a read argument on here. I get the arguments and if you lynch me it would actually be a positive bc I wouldn't have to feel bad about being all but inactive in game. Feel bad that I don't have the time to contribute. My busy season has started earlier than I anticipated.

Only things I will point out is that I was hoping I wouldn't even have to bother defending myself bc I am surely been alignment investigated by now. Game after game you go back recently and I got looked into on day 1. It's prob the reason not a single investigator seems to have been among those listing me high on scum lists.

Walts Cory stuff is well played. But, again its a mixture of me choosing to watch football and having to work on the weekend more than anything for why I forgot to check back. As for Cory I just didn't read him as scum. Jepg brought up my prior game good read on him. But, his reactions to being accused this game were 100% different. He overreacted when I accused him last game and that's why I pushed against him so hard. In this game he seemed to brush off accusations for the most part. I guess he did it intentionally, but it was such a different behavior that I pegged him as town and trusted my gut.

I think Walt also said I tried to discredit Rags. That doesn't make sense to me considering I never even supported the lynch of Rags to my knowledge. I know I never cast a vote for him at any point.

I will do my best to check in throughout the day if I can.
        Double post = scum tell

Bold one: Why I want to hear from CKane

Bold two: You discredited him without being proactive about it. Very slick maneuver!
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Why you so busy IR? Tax season isn't for a while.
          My accountant actually said this was a bad time of year for her too
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            My accountant actually said this was a bad time of year for her too
            Yea, it depends what kind of accountant you are. People that do tax are super busy the first quarter. My wife is a financial analyst and she was super busy in September/ first half of October.

Comment

• My phone sucks hence the recent double post disasters from me.

@Jlash - I am an auditor not tax. Way longer busy seasons.

I'm curious how I discredited him. As I said before I know I wasn't on his lynch. I only remember one post you could be referring to where I did say that scum Rags might vote on day 1, bc he could sell it as he wouldn't change his behavior unless he was town. But, that is just a fair point IMO. It's an argument scum constantly makes. They try to clear themselves by saying they wouldn't be dumb enough to do something while doing it. But, that point isn't worth lynching someone over, hence why I didn't ever cast a vote for him.

Comment

• My phone sucks hence the recent double post disasters from me.

@Jlash - I am an auditor not tax. Way longer busy seasons.

I'm curious how I discredited him. As I said before I know I wasn't on his lynch. I only remember one post you could be referring to where I did say that scum Rags might vote on day 1, bc he could sell it as he wouldn't change his behavior unless he was town. But, that is just a fair point IMO. It's an argument scum constantly makes. They try to clear themselves by saying they wouldn't be dumb enough to do something while doing it. But, that point isn't worth lynching someone over, hence why I didn't ever cast a vote for him.

Comment

Double post = scum tell

Bold one: Why I want to hear from CKane

Bold two: You discredited him without being proactive about it. Very slick maneuver!
                  I can clear people as town but I don't plan on announcing who unless we're closing in on an endgame play or if that person is seriously at risk of getting lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    I can clear people as town but I don't plan on announcing who unless we're closing in on an endgame play or if that person is seriously at risk of getting lynched.
                    Thank god someone with a brain
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

No one except jepg wanted to answer my question?
                      I usually check the threads periodically, but I'm on a lot.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Daniel can you explain what you meant by this?
                      I don't really know how to explain it better. There were a few posts I could've pointed to a few days ago, but I've forgotten them at this point. I concur about IR.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        Thank god someone with a brain
                        What is this "brain" you speak of?
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Well it seemed like we were moving toward lynching IR...

Who do you think is scum?
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            Most people don't believe anything I say though.

Alastair at least seems to be telling the truth about having an ability (or the access to someone with the ability) where he is able to work out whether I left my house or not.

So bcb, Alastair, CKane, me, Andy Q., football, Walter all seem unlikely to be killers - with differing degrees of likelihood.

2. MD4L - nothing of note.
                            5. InjuredReserve - been real quiet
                            6. SickPuppets - basically inactive or lurking
                            8. Friese - been quiet. Inclined to think he is town.
                            14. JLash - was redirected into CKane and moved away
                            18. Rackcitysteelers - had a few posts, doubt he is Creepypasta
                            19. Centurion - ability is only useful if he doesn't tell us
                            21. MrsClov - unable to speak, doubt she is Creepypasta
                            24. Daniel - targeted CKane and was moved away

If anyone has any information I'm forgetting please share.
                            You are assuming a lot here, IMO. What do you know about MrsClov and Rack?
                            Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            Can't really go into it with MrsClov.
                            rack I just think has had a couple of posts which have been at odds with what I'd expect from a Creepypasta member.

If I had to comment on who I think is most likely to be Creepypasta I'd say IR.
                            This is interesting.

Remember IR sent me that message yesterday. I don't think he is anything dangerous.
                            Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            I'd like to hear what CKane and Footsy have to say about this
                            All I have to say is IR sent me that message last night, so he isn't a killer or anything harmful, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              You are assuming a lot here, IMO. What do you know about MrsClov and Rack?

This is interesting.

Remember IR sent me that message yesterday. I don't think he is anything dangerous.

All I have to say is IR sent me that message last night, so he isn't a killer or anything harmful, at least.
                              Forgot about the IR thing. Leaning MD4L
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Forgot about the IR thing. Leaning MD4L
                                I'm town.

Comment

Working...
                                X