Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Town.
    Role?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Role?
      bcb where are you right now?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Role?
        I'm not claiming anything because it will solve nothing this day phase.

        Comment


        • Ok, Lynch MD4L.

          Don't really like the feel I get from him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
            Ok, Lynch MD4L.

            Don't really like the feel I get from him.
            You have followed the thread and everything in my actions me aiding town.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              You have followed the thread and everything in my actions me aiding town.
              I don't really like how you were trying to buddy up to the vig early, your unknown, couple other little things. We also have nothing to go on.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                I don't really like how you were trying to buddy up to the vig early, your unknown, couple other little things. We also have nothing to go on.
                We've got four investigators running around with only one person outed as scum. I targeted you night 2.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  We've got four investigators running around with only one person outed as scum. I targeted you night 2.
                  Oh, Unlynch MD4L

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    bcb where are you right now?
                    At home watching the game?
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                    Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                    Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                    Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                    Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      At home watching the game?
                      You didn't want to swoop in with footsy asking for a full RC on day 4?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        You didn't want to swoop in with footsy asking for a full RC on day 4?
                        It's almost like you've never played with me

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          It's almost like you've never played with me
                          Do you do that a lot? Because that's stupid.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            Do you do that a lot? Because that's stupid.
                            He questions everyone about everything. He's the yellow spotted lizard of the Mafia world.
                            Can you spare a septim?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              Do you do that a lot? Because that's stupid.
                              I gave up on footsy asking retarded questions long ago
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                              Comment


                              • Seems footy's gear is stuck on 'idiocy'. Has been for several games now...
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X