Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
    Seems footy's gear is stuck on 'idiocy'. Has been for several games now...
    Like when I helped town win in Arkham? Or won Town MVP in Happy Holidays? Or got rid of Slender man this game?

Hmmm. I also just was able to clear MD4L with out him revealing info about his role.

You on the other hand, are quite unknown my friend. What's going on with you?

Comment

• No one who has credentials needs to say they have credentials.
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• So sp was on yesterday at three and today at nine. He's being told not to post or simply doesn't care. Come on people
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          So sp was on yesterday at three and today at nine. He's being told not to post or simply doesn't care. Come on people
          Didn't he do the same thing in Arkham?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            No idea I was killed night one, but he was pretty active in Daniels mini
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• This game has met with a terrible fate, hasn't it?
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                No one who has credentials needs to say they have credentials.
                Exactly. And that's why I say mine. Haters gonna hate.
                Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Seemed to. If I remember right he CC'd Mrs Clov and didn't do much the rest of the game.

Comment

• You have 72 hours to come to a decision or one will be made for you.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                    Seemed to. If I remember right he CC'd Mrs Clov and didn't do much the rest of the game.
                    Maybe we should start randomly claiming to see if he comes on and counter claims
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• This is why I don't like big games.

Let's just lynch SP if he's being inactive.

Comment

• This should be good.

Lynch SP

Comment

• That's as good a reason as any. Lynch SP
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• I feel like inactive new player lynches are always bad for town. Would rather go for IR, MD4L or MrsClov, preferably the former
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I feel like inactive new player lynches are always bad for town. Would rather go for IR, MD4L or MrsClov, preferably the former
                              Walt's right. Unlynch SP, and Lynch IR. Don't like the way JLash and Cent jumped on that one. Still mostly trust JLash.

Comment

I feel like inactive new player lynches are always bad for town. Would rather go for IR, MD4L or MrsClov, preferably the former
                                He's not new, but yea your point is still taken. I don't remember the last time it worked out. I doubt this gets serious, if it does I'll probably unvote, give him some time to get in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X