Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
    I'm curious what you have on MD4L. He's my scummiest read so far. I'm holding my lynch only based on you, which makes it fairly tentative.
    He said he targeted me N2. Very specifically someone targeted me N2.

Comment

• Also, lets make sure CKane can't clear IR before we lynch him. Scum could easily hammer here.

I don't like how Cent is throwing his vote around.

Jepg, I agree he is acting weird, but didn't he say he has been busy? Again I would like to check with CKane first. We have two days, no need to rush.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Also, lets make sure CKane can't clear IR before we lynch him. Scum could easily hammer here.

I don't like how Cent is throwing his vote around.

Jepg, I agree he is acting weird, but didn't he say he has been busy? Again I would like to check with CKane first. We have two days, no need to rush.
        I could just never vote ever and let you guys continuously talk yourselves in circles. But then again, I actually like PLAYING these games. Which is why I sign up for them.
        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Why do I have a feeling we're gonna Congress this up?
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
            I could just never vote ever and let you guys continuously talk yourselves in circles. But then again, I actually like PLAYING these games. Which is why I sign up for them.
            Maybe come up with your own reasoning sometimes or write why YOU want to vote for someone, not hope on every train.

I still think JLash is our best push.

Comment

Maybe come up with your own reasoning sometimes or write why YOU want to vote for someone, not hope on every train.

So there.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Unlynch IR just so someone can't hammer him.

But he'll actually need to come on and defend himself soon.
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Unlynch IR because it's not the cool thing to do anymore.
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    Unlynch IR because it's not the cool thing to do anymore.
                    Glad you are playing it up now. You moving up my list.

CKane, when you check the thread next just tell us if you can clear IR or not.

Comment

Glad you are playing it up now. You moving up my list.

CKane, when you check the thread next just tell us if you can clear IR or not.
                      Things that concern me.

1. Real life
                      2. Winning Mafia
                      3-999999 Nothing
                      1000000. Your list
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

If we are going by this logic we should just no lynch right now. JLash, what do you do?
                        Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Your list is pretty flimsy if all it took was a vote and Daniel saying he "mostly" trusted me to get the number 1 spot.

Comment

• Centurion jumping on any lynch like its his job. I can defend myself, but since you guys seem to want to lynch me I would prefer for ckane to weigh in on whether he investigated me. Andy too I guess. Its been a string of games now where I have been investigated night one and it isn't like I wasn't on scum lists early enough in this game to justify being investigated. I would prefer to be cleared that way so as not to have to give up too much information on myself. But, will if I have to.

Comment

• Also I was ignoring it since I thought it was pretty clear from the beginning that the message ability wasn't mine, but I will give a definitive statement that it isn't since it keeps getting brought up. It was an ability I was gifted for one night. It is someone else's ability out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              Centurion jumping on any lynch like its his job. I can defend myself, but since you guys seem to want to lynch me I would prefer for ckane to weigh in on whether he investigated me. Andy too I guess. Its been a string of games now where I have been investigated night one and it isn't like I wasn't on scum lists early enough in this game to justify being investigated. I would prefer to be cleared that way so as not to have to give up too much information on myself. But, will if I have to.
                              Andy can't talk during the day.
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                Andy can't talk during the day.
                                Well in all honesty if I was you guys I prob would be hesitant on Andy's clear of me anyway. The way I see it I can only be town or Creepypasta. Because I was hardcore after Clov to have him lynched and I do think evidence at the time and since has pointed to it being likely that he was lynchable. Also Swag and me were at each other's throats over the Clov issue and he was SCP aligned. Therefore, I doubt anyone has me pegged as that either. So if I am being suspected as Creepypasta you guys def should not trust Andy if he clears me, since he was using PR to compare and that would only tell you that I wasn't Slender and that is already obvious.

So I am holding out hope for ckane here. Especiially since it doesn't look like Foot tried to block me.

Comment

Working...
                                X