Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, IR is claiming godfather of scum, got it
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      so, IR is claiming godfather of scum, got it
      I think it is obvious I am not. Because if I was GF for real I just would have given a lackluster defense and let myself be lynched knowing it would fail. I am town think from the way ckane responded to a question about clearing me earlier that he can and just doesn't want to divulge it unless he has to.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        Well in all honesty if I was you guys I prob would be hesitant on Andy's clear of me anyway. The way I see it I can only be town or Creepypasta. Because I was hardcore after Clov to have him lynched and I do think evidence at the time and since has pointed to it being likely that he was lynchable. Also Swag and me were at each other's throats over the Clov issue and he was SCP aligned. Therefore, I doubt anyone has me pegged as that either. So if I am being suspected as Creepypasta you guys def should not trust Andy if he clears me, since he was using PR to compare and that would only tell you that I wasn't Slender and that is already obvious.

So I am holding out hope for ckane here. Especiially since it doesn't look like Foot tried to block me.
        Pretty much - I'm guessing you haven't targeted anyone who could clear you?

Looks like we'll have to wait for CKane which is what I didn't want to happen - especially with football really narrowing down his targets this day phase.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

I think it is obvious I am not. Because if I was GF for real I just would have given a lackluster defense and let myself be lynched knowing it would fail. I am town think from the way ckane responded to a question about clearing me earlier that he can and just doesn't want to divulge it unless he has to.
          someone cant take a joke
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• I am running out to grab lunch right now and hang out with the wife for the early afternoon. If ckane doesn't get on to clear me give me a chance to get on and clear myself once I am back.

Comment

• Three people stand out to me:

- Has anyone outside of Footsy mentioned Rack? Maybe I'm just being forgetful following a long night of drinking but I feel like Rack is being ignored despite being a prominent player

- Gong was scum as PGO in Blue's last game. Blue likes to throw these twists in here, so I think BCB could easily be scum. He can't double vote himself again, seems like, so he might be handing out double votes to town right now to seem town-friendly, but that could change late in the game. He may also only be able to give someone a double vote once. BCB has been pretty adamant about not claiming anything. Too adamant, I feel like.

- I'm sold on MrsClov being scum. Picked some things up re-reading the thread. I'll share them next day phase since she can't talk now
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                Pretty much - I'm guessing you haven't targeted anyone who could clear you?

Looks like we'll have to wait for CKane which is what I didn't want to happen - especially with football really narrowing down his targets this day phase.
                I do have an ability. So I can go to that and will. Not sure if people will know I targeted them, but there is evidence I can point to. I just would prefer to keep as much information out of the thread if there is an investigation on me. If Ckane hadn't responded the way he had to being asked to clear me when I only had 1 vote the first time I admit I would be claiming right now. It just struck me that he knew I was town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  Three people stand out to me:

- Has anyone outside of Footsy mentioned Rack? Maybe I'm just being forgetful following a long night of drinking but I feel like Rack is being ignored despite being a prominent player

- Gong was scum as PGO in Blue's last game. Blue likes to throw these twists in here, so I think BCB could easily be scum. He can't double vote himself again, seems like, so he might be handing out double votes to town right now to seem town-friendly, but that could change late in the game. He may also only be able to give someone a double vote once. BCB has been pretty adamant about not claiming anything. Too adamant, I feel like.

- I'm sold on MrsClov being scum. Picked some things up re-reading the thread. I'll share them next day phase since she can't talk now
                  minus the fact that you know, cory tried to frame me . and yes im adament about others not outing their roles, unless your talking about claiming myself which it should be fairly obvious i have done multiple times. This is a pretty scummy post walt

Comment

minus the fact that you know, cory tried to frame me . and yes im adament about others not outing their roles, unless your talking about claiming myself which it should be fairly obvious i have done multiple times. This is a pretty scummy post walt
                    Solid point there. The odds of you being creepypasta are very low. I guess you could be a 3rd member of Slender. But, you have been my on my most likely to be town list for a good while.

Comment

There are two scum groups, and anyway, Cory going after you like that when he was sure to be lynched would be a good way to clear you.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• I am interested in hearing Walt's thoughts on Mrs. Clov tomorrow. I am still very suspicious of scum feeling they needed to kidnap someone who was essentially inactive. It feels like scum targeting themselves to clear a member of their team.

Comment

To add to that, you shouldn't be lynched today because we're pretty sure you're not the killer, but wouldn't surprise me if you were actually scum

Leaning Rack today, MrsClov tomorrow
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I am interested in hearing Walt's thoughts on Mrs. Clov tomorrow. I am still very suspicious of scum feeling they needed to kidnap someone who was essentially inactive. It feels like scum targeting themselves to clear a member of their team.
                            Looking forward to discussing it
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              To add to that, you shouldn't be lynched today because we're pretty sure you're not the killer, but wouldn't surprise me if you were actually scum

Leaning Rack today, MrsClov tomorrow
                              sigh, literally i would be the most worthless scum role of all time. A pgo at least scum can redirect someone into him basically using him as a kill

Comment

• Think we can be looking at these three as remaining Slender (minus any recruits):

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pa...il-d4anjev.jpg

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pa...il-d4cic4z.jpg (Hoody)

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pa...il-d4es5z9.jpg
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X