Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    Sounds fairly plausible as a character name - not sure whether it'll convince anyone to unlynch you though.
    I'm a blind re-director. Anyone who targets the person I target gets sent somewhere else. Like anyone who targeted ckane last night, for example.

Go ahead and lynch me, though. Scum needs to win more games.
    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
      I'm a blind re-director. Anyone who targets the person I target gets sent somewhere else. Like anyone who targeted ckane last night, for example.

Kind of expected that claim with what you said earlier to be honest.

Unless someone counter claims you I'm going to believe you.

Lynch rack
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• How ironic that ckane was the leader on the lynch of his protector.... I won't make that mistake again.
        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• unlynch Cent, lynch Rack

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
            I'm probably going to be lumped as a scum rusher, but Centurion has been super suspicious to me. I also very much trust Ckane in this game. Lynch Cent
            Alright this pisses me off.

I said five words about Centurion, all conjecture and not investigation/result based. I'm not trying to distance myself from a Cent lynch and I appreciate the vote of confidence but if you're town you should try to form your own opinions instead of piggyback my vote, which is what I said Centurion was doing.

Originally posted by Centurion View Post

...okay now I'm trying to distance myself.

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
            How ironic that ckane was the leader on the lynch of his protector.... I won't make that mistake again.
            Again, five words then a bunch of piggyback voters. Dumb or scum turned out to apparently just be dumb.

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 1 - bcb1213

football2ky - 1 - JLash

Centurion - 4 - Ckane138, Rackcitysteelers, Daniel, Alastair

Rackcitysteelers - 2 - Jepg, MD4L

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• I have a really bad feeling that this day phase is going to bite us in the ass with all of these role claims. And I suppose I'm the next one up. I'm the Physic. I just get to ask Blue a question each night and get it answered.

Comment

• If you're afraid of too many role claims don't role claim with two votes on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    I have a really bad feeling that this day phase is going to bite us in the ass with all of these role claims. And I suppose I'm the next one up. I'm the Physic. I just get to ask Blue a question each night and get it answered.
                    Anything useful you can tell us?
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• That sucks about Cent claiming like that. Wish I was online when that was going on because he's done seemingly scummy things as town in Arkham
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Woo - 5 people with investigative roles how can we lose?

I'll wait so see if anyone else claims such a common role.

Though if rack is telling the truth, probably best to say what you've found out so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          If you're afraid of too many role claims don't role claim with two votes on you.
                          Let's not pretend like it wouldn't have kept going until I did claim. That's exactly how it went for IR and Cent. And yeah, I was apart of those movements. I'm not criticizing anyone for voting people like that, I'm just saying that this will probably come back to kill us.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Anything useful you can tell us?
                          Not yet. I found out last night that PR couldn't win with me but that's it. Although I will also go ahead and say that Swag's group is not a scum group. I found out night 1 that Swag's group could win with me. Not anything game changing, but it could be useful down the line so we don't waste a lynch on one of them.

Comment

Yeah he's rubbed me the wrong way with his nonchalant voting, especially since he has the double vote. He also doesn't provide any kind of serious explanation for his votes. Like when he voted for me he said he did it so it would seem like he was doing something or something along those lines. Stuff like that always rubs me the wrong way because it seems to me that they're joking about how scummy their action is so that later on they can go back and claim it was all just a joke. Plus he really keeps harping on the fact that "he wants to play the game and help town" and it just seems forced to me. I'd say he's my highest lead now since IR came up town for you. Unlynch IR, Lynch Centurion.
                            This is the exact reason I do it. Cause people like you seem to take it so personally.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Not yet. I found out last night that PR couldn't win with me but that's it. Although I will also go ahead and say that Swag's group is not a scum group. I found out night 1 that Swag could win with me, which means his group can. Not anything game changing, but it could be useful down the line so we don't waste a lynch on one of them.
                              Clarified my night one result.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              Woo - 5 people with investigative roles how can we lose?
                              I've been thinking the same thing and it's got me worried that scum is super OP.

Comment

Not yet. I found out last night that PR couldn't win with me but that's it. Although I will also go ahead and say that Swag's group is not a scum group. I found out night 1 that Swag's group could win with me. Not anything game changing, but it could be useful down the line so we don't waste a lynch on one of them.
                                So Night 1 you asked if SwAg could win with you?
                                And I presume Night 2 you did it for someone else who you don't want to reveal as town?

Unlynch rack
                                Lynch SP

Comment

Working...
                                X