No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's play a game of who's the killer!

2. MD4L - Footsy says no
    4. bcb1213 - Double vote giver
    5. InjuredReserve - Footsy & CKane say no
    6. SickPuppets - ???
    7. football2ky - Blocks super naturals
    8. Friese - ???
    10. Andy Q - claimed comparative investigator. confirmed somewhat but still iffy
    11. Walter - Footsy cleared me
    14. JLash - redirected to CKane and then redirected away. could still be killer
    16. Alastair - ???
    18. Rackcitysteelers - Earlier post about Swag means he either had an elaborate long con planned or he does indeed ask questions
    19. Centurion - No
    21. MrsClov - ???
    23. Jepg - Didn't leave house one night, but we've seen multiple killers so I'm not sure this means all that much
    24. Daniel - ???
    25. Ckane138 - No

Does all of that look right? If so:

SP, Friese, JLash, Alastair, MrsClov, Jepg, Daniel is whom we are looking at
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
      Has there ever been a day phase where all eligible voters actually voted?
      Not in this game
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Blue, I am on JLash not JLash on me.

I think pushing JLash is a good idea. Dangerous player, we have no info on. Same thing with Daniel, but my gut says JLash is more dangerous.

Comment

• Nope that list looks ok (as long as the people above aren't lying)

Might as well work our way along and lynch SP.
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
            Blue, I am on JLash not JLash on me.

I think pushing JLash is a good idea. Dangerous player, we have no info on. Same thing with Daniel, but my gut says JLash is more dangerous.
            Agreed. You should force him to role claim investigator like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              Nope that list looks ok (as long as the people above aren't lying)

Might as well work our way along and lynch SP.
              The fact that so many unknown people are pushing SP is a little alarming to me. You, JLash, Daniel, Friese. That's my hold up.

We also aren't gonna get anything out of him.

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 4 - bcb1213, JLash, jepg, Rackcitysteelers

JLash - 1 - football2ky

Centurion - 3 - Ckane138, Daniel, Alastair

Rackcitysteelers - 3 - MD4L, Centurion

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

Yeah, I think I made that mistake awhile ago.
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

Yea, there is info on me. Daniel and I both spoke about things that happen to us in the last night phase. I came forward with that, remember? And again, if I can find who targeted me last night we have the scum redirector.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Yea, there is info on me. Daniel and I both spoke about things that happen to us in the last night phase. I came forward with that, remember? And again, if I can find who targeted me last night we have the scum redirector.
                      Was your original target ckane last night?
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

That doesn't mean you aren't part of the other scum faction. I want role info. What do you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          Was your original target ckane last night?
                          He said previously he got redirected into CKane and then was redirected away from him.
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend
                          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            He said previously he got redirected into CKane and then was redirected away from him.
                            K. That's what I couldn't remember
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Did you say whom you were redirected to?
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                                It neither helps nor hurts anyone.
                                It makes you look like scum, making people vote for you, then forcing a roleclaim. Unlynch Cent, by the way. Dumb, not scum.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                This. If JLash was scum, there'd be no reason for him to openly talk about getting redirected.

Comment

Working...
                                X