NFL QB Mini Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul Goodman View Post
    Nah man, we ain't gonna slank unless we're wolves.
    Wolves welcome the sheep to the slaughter
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      It's a more unwritten rule than anything else. Roles will go out when Daniel's game ends.
      Well, non-mini games have to be registered, I thought?
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
        Well, non-mini games have to be registered, I thought?
        They do. I was referenceing to the difference between a mini and non mini size wise. There is no strick line. To me it's 20 and over is normal size.

Comment

• Are people actually going to get a stick up their ass over what constitutes a mini and whether a game should have to be registered? This game would be well within the confines of a mini if it weren't for all the new blood, so I don't see it detracting from the normal games' activity.
          [screams internally]

Comment

Are people actually going to get a stick up their ass over what constitutes a mini and whether a game should have to be registered? This game would be well within the confines of a mini if it weren't for all the new blood, so I don't see it detracting from the normal games' activity.
            Cent is more curious than anything. PSU was the only one that didn't like it (that spoke up at least).

Anyway, roles will be going out Thursday.
            Last edited by football2ky; 10-31-2013, 04:53 PM. Reason: Nothing to do today

Comment

• And by that he means YES.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Are people actually going to get a stick up their ass?
                Walterfootball.com, right there.

Comment

• Roles going out.

Comment

• lol

Well, just an FYI, I have work tomorrow, and hopefully will have some time this weekend. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Fri of next week are crazy, with it being entrepreneur's week in Cleveland and I have all day and night events, but will do my best to be on whenever I can.

Try not to lynch me day one again, cuz your bored and listening to ScummyCurren again. ;-)
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                    X