No announcement yet.

NFL QB Mini Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything done. Congrats to the winners.

Comment

• I was going to say that me and Cory deserved Co-MVP if you didn't.

Also, our scum-chat was godly.

Comment

• Leads lynch on jepg, makes bcb kill his own teammate and outs the mafia killer.. and I get "he played well, but not in thread".... rawr! Lol
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• JAS, a pleasure to share my second Co-MVP in a row with a man of your considerable talents.

This game went really haywire - the roles were actually pretty well thought out and decently balanced after I got to see them/hidden stuff in full. Good game, Foot. I had an obscene amount of fun and this is one of my prouder wins considering how dead we were during Day 2.
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
            Leads lynch on jepg, makes bcb kill his own teammate and outs the mafia killer.. and I get "he played well, but not in thread".... rawr! Lol
            You probably cost town the game cause I was gonna kill johnny the night y ou redirected Me
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Mafia is absolutely the only situation where Romo would get Offensive Player of the Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                People giving me scummy vibes: jepg, sancho
                just saying

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                  just saying
                  When did you say that though? I was probably town when you said it lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    When did you say that though? I was probably town when you said it lol
                    Probs, but my read was so good that I foresaw that you were scum

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Working...
                    X