Walterfootball.com Forum Live Fantasy Draft and Mafia Party Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    You had the best FC ever given to any scum, ever. You can't even argue that. He put a ton of thought into hiding scum in this game.
    This is actually true.

Fun fact: I actually intended for this role to be included when I wrote it. Like 6 hours before the game started or something, Ckane told me to add a role so he could play. Then he said **** it, so I figured it would make a good fakeclaim.

Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
    Rags you should know that when I killed you I actually pmed Clov that " A prince needs to know he can bleed." I was amused that he used it as the link.
    I didn't even think about your PM. I was going solely with 300.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Best fakeclaim ever

12 hours to goooo
    If there's been a better role, period, I would love to know what it is. I mean, this site is basically a gambling site, and it was an event sponsored by the site. And it was about football. OF COURSE THERE SHOULD BE A DEGENERATE GAMBLER ROLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      This is actually true.

Fun fact: I actually intended for this role to be included when I wrote it. Like 6 hours before the game started or something, Ckane told me to add a role so he could play. Then he said **** it, so I figured it would make a good fakeclaim.

I didn't even think about your PM. I was going solely with 300.

If there's been a better role, period, I would love to know what it is. I mean, this site is basically a gambling site, and it was an event sponsored by the site. And it was about football. OF COURSE THERE SHOULD BE A DEGENERATE GAMBLER ROLE.
      I was thinking about 300 when I sent the PM so that works.

Comment

• You know I was sold on the fake claim.

Comment

• JAS you're gonna need to get a new set sooner rather than later

Comment

• Can't believe that Body Burner just secured his victory with Eddie Lacy.

Don't care much though....Cowboys lost! Woot!

Comment

• corycurren is dead. He was corycurren, Fated Champion, $210-Aligned.
              Last edited by corycurren; 12-23-2013, 11:01 PM.
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• It amuses me that Walt, IR, and Beer were the winning roles in this game.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  corycurren is dead. He was corycurren, Fated Champion, $210-Aligned.
                  Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    It amuses me that Walt, IR, and Beer were the winning roles in this game.
                    Just as amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      It amuses me that Walt, IR, and Beer were the winning roles in this game.
                      WHY DIDN'T THEY KILL YOU?!

Why?

Comment

• Also, I forgot to upload this. This is a conversation from the mason chat.

Comment

• lol
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• If I recall, it was Footy that made that comment in the game.

Comment

WHY DIDN'T THEY KILL YOU?!

Why?
                              Fear of my wrath. And/or my neckbeard.
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Blue is right

Comment

If I recall, it was Footy that made that comment in the game.
                                (:

Comment

Working...
                                X