Walterfootball.com Forum Live Fantasy Draft and Mafia Party Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
    Is it usually a town role to force someone to be really annoying all the time?
    Nah cory is usually mediocre scum

la da di da di
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      pheltzbahr's alright with me until he makes a case that is so ludicrous that it is obvious even he doesn't even truly believe it.
      Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
      Yes
      Its coming. Probably not today though, need moar confirmation.

Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
      Your "list" contains a whopping two dudes, one who was someone else's night actions target and one who has been commented on for being up my ass already. Anything new?
      I bet I'm 2/2 though. Anyone can go 1/4 or 2/5 and suck their own dick, but that's probably representative of throwing darts.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Goodman View Post
        Hi pheltz. Rags and MrsClov have been my only town leans up until today, and Rags tends to enjoy posting analysis on in-thread play. I can get a dual pronged result from him if I hound him for responses. First I can see if his meta knowledge suits my reads and secondly I can see more of Rags to scum check later on or if he's mafia killed. I'm surprised you have me as #2 for thinking Rags is town.
        Town reads are easy. Who's on your list?
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Its coming. Probably not today though, need moar confirmation.

I bet I'm 2/2 though. Anyone can go 1/4 or 2/5 and suck their own dick, but that's probably representative of throwing darts.
          I keep it 300.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• So you don't say anything at all until you're "sure?" That's not conducive to discussion. I didn't see you make an open case, either. You're supposed to convince other people, not just make yourself look good.

Comment

• Town reads are easy if you know meta. After the Walter fiasco I lean town on Rags, MrsClov, SwAg, Friese, Blue, and jepg. Though I am not too confident the last three leans are mutually exclusive.
              [screams internally]

Comment

• Please shoot any other questions at me and I'll address them when I check in tomorrow. I have to get to bed to try and finally correct my sleep schedule.
                [screams internally]

Comment

So you don't say anything at all until you're "sure?" That's not conducive to discussion. I didn't see you make an open case, either. You're supposed to convince other people, not just make yourself look good.
                  Lol, that's what you think's going on? Good thing you changed your name.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

So you don't say anything at all until you're "sure?" That's not conducive to discussion. I didn't see you make an open case, either. You're supposed to convince other people, not just make yourself look good.
                    I'm curious about something. I have a pretty good idea of who you are claiming to be, but I don't understand why. In my very basic understanding of mafia people either claim because they have information or to save their ass. Neither seems to be the case here. Care to discuss?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                      I'm curious about something. I have a pretty good idea of who you are claiming to be, but I don't understand why. In my very basic understanding of mafia people either claim because they have information or to save their ass. Neither seems to be the case here. Care to discuss?
                      It's to save my ass

Comment

• Apparently I was right to do so as I attract a lot of heat in every game I'm in; enough that Footy quoted my first post as suspicious lol

Comment

It's to save my ass
                          Only Footy's on you vote wise though, so there doesn't seem to be a need to save your ass.

Comment

Apparently I was right to do so as I attract a lot of heat in every game I'm in; enough that Footy quoted my first post as suspicious lol
                            I mean, when you kick things off in the WF forum as "Top Tier Tom" people are going to test you. namsayin?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              I mean, when you kick things off in the WF forum as "Top Tier Tom" people are going to test you. namsayin?
                              Have any thoughts yet?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Have any thoughts yet?
                                Ever?

la da di da di
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X