Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottoms Up II Sign-Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    we told you to start sunday

    we told you
    Daamn. Alright I'll resend PMs Sunday afternoon. And I'll extend Day One to 60 hours max. (Since it's a Sunday, and we'll all be watching football)

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
      Hey Cory.
      Sup SP

      you never thanked me and danny and chg for getting you a free win in Friese's game :P
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

      Comment


      • #48
        I can apparently time travel a day forward now.
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

        CMD VI Runner Up

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Sup SP

          you never thanked me and danny and chg for getting you a free win in Friese's game :P
          Eh, I was a town aligned vote thief but thanks
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

          I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
            Eh, I was a town aligned vote thief but thanks
            I know but you won

            We recruited you the last night

            Winning is all that matters, obviously
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • #51
              Did you guys recieve your PMs last night, or were they deleted?

              Comment


              • #52
                Ignore

                Comment


                • #53
                  Uh the entire game thread got deleted.
                  2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                  CMD VI Runner Up

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Some weird stuff happening. What is this the twilight zone?
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                    CMD VI Runner Up

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      No role pm, Andy. Bcb, smh.
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                      CMD VI Runner Up

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Is it just my computer or are new posts not going on the bottom of the page?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Alright PM s are being re-sent

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                            Is it just my computer or are new posts not going on the bottom of the page?
                            No it's happening for everyone.
                            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                            CMD VI Runner Up

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              I'd probably at least wait til after turkey day. Monday might be your best bet imo
                              Bcb - 1
                              Impatience-0
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X