Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottoms Up II Mafia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Guys start posting so I can make a case, be wrong, and get totally embarrassed until Rags bails me out by telling me it was good play

    Oh god Rags isn't in the game

    Footsy, will you tell me I'm good player? WILL YOU?
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

    Comment


    • #17
      Good morning everybody

      Comment


      • #18
        Anyway I haven't played in a while. Has monk developed a style where he tries to hard to prove he is town?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Guys start posting so I can make a case, be wrong, and get totally embarrassed until Rags bails me out by telling me it was good play

          Oh god Rags isn't in the game

          Footsy, will you tell me I'm good player? WILL YOU?
          You... are... good?

          Comment


          • #20
            lynch Rofl

            I pushed monk for no apparent reason and he decided to join so that's where I'm going. Not that I can show it cause its all gone in space somewhere
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

            Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

            Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

            Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

            Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

            Comment


            • #21
              How did you become the supreme overlord anyway, Footsy? I totally should have been supreme overlord.
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

              Comment


              • #22
                ooh, space arguments

                We should lynch CKane because he told me he was scum in space that's disappeared now that we can never see again
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  ooh, space arguments

                  We should lynch CKane because he told me he was scum in space that's disappeared now that we can never see again
                  Sounds legit.
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                  Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                  Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                  Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                  Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    lynch Rofl

                    I pushed monk for no apparent reason and he decided to join so that's where I'm going. Not that I can show it cause its all gone in space somewhere
                    Yeah I was scratching my head about that for a good while. lynch rofl
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                    CMD VI Runner Up

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Andy,

                      I have your thread here but I can't have it posted. I have everyone's posts. Do you want me to copy-paste that into this thread?
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

                      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Vote Count
                        RoflDogs - 2 - monk, bcb


                        With 13 Alive and 13 voting. It's 7 To Lynch Until 8:00 PM EST or 2:00 AM UTC/GMT!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Andy,

                          I have your thread here but I can't have it posted. I have everyone's posts. Do you want me to copy-paste that into this thread?
                          That would be great. Whatever works best for you.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Monk:

                            Two irl days for day 1? Let's actually get some **** done.

                            Monk:

                            Let's get some historical info to start with:
                            We know that fresh aligned is town.
                            There will be some strange roles.
                            There are no claiming rules and you can quote game related pm's
                            There are no deadchats, a change from the last game, when you could create your own.
                            Day 1 is longer than past game.
                            Three more players.
                            No Sancho, IR, Gong, Robley and Johnny.

                            Returning Players:
                            1.) Corycurren - played a great game. Gets along well with Andy, one to watch. Game MVP last time.
                            2.) Rackcitysteelers - town last game. Played very poorly. Inactive, no defense on lynch. has to prove himself to me. Grade D
                            3.) football2ky - used an OP role to recruit himself. Not much else to say. Grade A
                            10.) bcb1213 - town last game. Played poorly. Grade was a D-
                            11.) CKane - town last game. Did ok. Grade was a B-

                            New Players
                            4.) monk2310 - modded last game, has access to Andy's old notes, could be an advantage. Not usually given big roles.
                            5.) Centurion - known lurker, ok player.
                            6.) SickPuppets - ditto as cent.
                            7.) uslydevilu - quirky player. IRL friends with BB.
                            8.) Friese - large time difference. Sneaky player. One to watch.
                            9.) Body Burner - playing his first game in a while. Intelligent player.
                            12.) Vitor - I've heard he sucks Rick.
                            13.) Rofldogs - not useful, lurks, has done nothing important in every game I've ever played with him.

                            Sorry if this isn't useful, but it certainly is to me.

                            Sick Puppets:

                            I don't even get a special description? Thanks so much Monk.

                            Monk:

                            Hey, I'm trying my hardest this game. I'm sick of losing as town. Time to play my part in a victory.

                            Body Burner:

                            Really trying aren't you Monk

                            Rofl:

                            well, you suck too.

                            I'm top tier bruh

                            Rofl:

                            I've never played a game this small before, let's see how this goes

                            BCB:

                            There's no way Catching the four scum was this easy...

                            Rofl (in response to BCB):

                            why, you scum bro?

                            BCB (in response to Rofl):

                            Reread monks post. Tell me if you see something that's not right

                            BCB:

                            lynch monk

                            dude messed up, i actually think hes scum this time

                            Monk (in response to Rofl):

                            If you were top tier then you would've played a small game before.

                            Monk (in response to BCB):

                            And what is that exactly? Sorry for getting some historical information.

                            Why did you capitalize Catching?

                            BCB (in response to Monk):

                            has nothing to do with histortical information, its something you said IS THIS GAME AND IT ISNT

                            Monk (in response to BCB):

                            Yeah, the differences from the first bottoms up game.

                            BCB (in response to Monk):

                            LOL, the fact you have no idea what im talking about confirms it for me

                            Monk:

                            Anyone care to explain?

                            Rofl:

                            Monk, you're scum and dumb

                            Cory:

                            I'm scum in this version of the game but I'm town in the other one
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

                            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Oh great.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                Monk:

                                Two irl days for day 1? Let's actually get some **** done.

                                Monk:

                                Let's get some historical info to start with:
                                We know that fresh aligned is town.
                                There will be some strange roles.
                                There are no claiming rules and you can quote game related pm's
                                There are no deadchats, a change from the last game, when you could create your own.
                                Day 1 is longer than past game.
                                Three more players.
                                No Sancho, IR, Gong, Robley and Johnny.

                                Returning Players:
                                1.) Corycurren - played a great game. Gets along well with Andy, one to watch. Game MVP last time.
                                2.) Rackcitysteelers - town last game. Played very poorly. Inactive, no defense on lynch. has to prove himself to me. Grade D
                                3.) football2ky - used an OP role to recruit himself. Not much else to say. Grade A
                                10.) bcb1213 - town last game. Played poorly. Grade was a D-
                                11.) CKane - town last game. Did ok. Grade was a B-

                                New Players
                                4.) monk2310 - modded last game, has access to Andy's old notes, could be an advantage. Not usually given big roles.
                                5.) Centurion - known lurker, ok player.
                                6.) SickPuppets - ditto as cent.
                                7.) uslydevilu - quirky player. IRL friends with BB.
                                8.) Friese - large time difference. Sneaky player. One to watch.
                                9.) Body Burner - playing his first game in a while. Intelligent player.
                                12.) Vitor - I've heard he sucks Rick.
                                13.) Rofldogs - not useful, lurks, has done nothing important in every game I've ever played with him.

                                Sorry if this isn't useful, but it certainly is to me.

                                Sick Puppets:

                                I don't even get a special description? Thanks so much Monk.

                                Monk:

                                Hey, I'm trying my hardest this game. I'm sick of losing as town. Time to play my part in a victory.

                                Body Burner:

                                Really trying aren't you Monk

                                Rofl:

                                well, you suck too.

                                I'm top tier bruh

                                Rofl:

                                I've never played a game this small before, let's see how this goes

                                BCB:

                                There's no way Catching the four scum was this easy...

                                Rofl (in response to BCB):

                                why, you scum bro?

                                BCB (in response to Rofl):

                                Reread monks post. Tell me if you see something that's not right

                                BCB:

                                lynch monk

                                dude messed up, i actually think hes scum this time

                                Monk (in response to Rofl):

                                If you were top tier then you would've played a small game before.

                                Monk (in response to BCB):

                                And what is that exactly? Sorry for getting some historical information.

                                Why did you capitalize Catching?

                                BCB (in response to Monk):

                                has nothing to do with histortical information, its something you said IS THIS GAME AND IT ISNT

                                Monk (in response to BCB):

                                Yeah, the differences from the first bottoms up game.

                                BCB (in response to Monk):

                                LOL, the fact you have no idea what im talking about confirms it for me

                                Monk:

                                Anyone care to explain?

                                Rofl:

                                Monk, you're scum and dumb

                                Cory:

                                I'm scum in this version of the game but I'm town in the other one
                                Thanks Walt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X