• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
    Sure of this
    naw, it's

SUCK ON THIS

duh
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

It's my role, Cent. Have to figure it out. Get hints every other night or every night or something.

Comment

Oh that was an actual decode attempt. I only have one shot to guess so I am gonna be careful

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
          Vote Count

RoflDogs - 3 - monk, bcb, Body Burner

Usly - 1 - Cory

With 13 Alive and 13 voting. It's 7 To Lynch Until 8:00 PM EST or 2:00 AM UTC/GMT!
          I guess my vote doesn't count on these forums anymore. Haha

Comment

Get it? They're beverages? Suck on this?

****n squares
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Footsy it's totally suck on this

totally

trust me

Comment

it could also be DICK ON SLED

totally DICK ON SLED

merry ****ing christmas

Comment

Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                  Sorry. Blame Walt

Comment

Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                    Fixed.

Vote Count

RoflDogs - 3 - monk, bcb, Usly

Usly - 1 - Cory

With 13 Alive and 13 voting. It's 7 To Lynch Until 8:00 PM EST or 2:00 AM UTC/GMT!

Comment

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      Classified: St Potus District Court
                      Serial Number:

SBDL HT KRAS

I have to figure this out. Help me.

Visions of mind**** fill my head.
                      The first word is rack. Move back one letter from each one gives you rack I think the second word is is
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        The first word is rack. Move back one letter from each one gives you rack I think the second word is is
                        Rack is Jqzr?
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                          Rack is Jqzr?
                          No clue on last word yet
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

Footsy. I think it says rack is town based on letter placement on last word. R to s is one away. O to n is one away

Comment

Rack is scum? Lol

Comment

Good work BCB.

Comment

Working...
                                X