No announcement yet.

THE WALTER: Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that is a very logical assumption.

Comment

• I'm disappointed in you Clov. You should have taken out SP.
      Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
      It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
        Yup, I'm the SK and won a long time ago haha
        Had a # of townies to kill? You both admitted to being in a mason together, so I know you're not town.

Comment

I'm disappointed in you Clov. You should have taken out SP.
          Good one - insinuate the guy who was cleared as Town is Baseball-Aligned.

Oh wait, Frogs could have been lying.

Oh wait, he's dead and came up town.

Comment

• Lynch Donny.K

Hopefully SP will come back with a scum result for us, too.
            #StillGettingPlayedThough

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              Had a # of townies to kill? You both admitted to being in a mason together, so I know you're not town.
              Nah, I had to take out 2 out of 3 specific mods to win, Usly outed himself day one and MrsClov was a lucky hit.

If we had managed to take out Rags we would've had a solo win.

P.S. Town is very welcome for me single-handedly taking out most scum.
              Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                Good one - insinuate the guy who was cleared as Town is Baseball-Aligned.

Oh wait, Frogs could have been lying.

Oh wait, he's dead and came up town.
                Mhmmm, I had to take out frogs because he could have killed me

And care to link the post for me?
                Sig Bets

Comment

• Anyways, everybody underestimates Snake wayyyy too much. Top tier player in my book
                  Sig Bets

Comment

• [POLL CENTER] WHO ARE THE WOLVES AMONG US?

Donny.K - 2 - Johnnyallstar, Clovdyx

With 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Oh and just so y'all know, Why didn't scum try to take out the known protector? Just sayin'
                      Sig Bets

Comment

Mhmmm, I had to take out frogs because he could have killed me

And care to link the post for me?
                        JLash asks how Frogs cleared me.
                        Frogs answers, 1 post later.

Comment

• It's hard to pay attention when you've won
                          Sig Bets

Comment

It's hard to pay attention when you've won
                            Yeah, I know. Now hurry up and die.

Comment

• Clov, just to add another log to this fire, after we lynch Donny we can check on Cent's lynchability. He might have been the GF of their scumgroup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                Clov, just to add another log to this fire, after we lynch Donny we can check on Cent's lynchability. He might have been the GF of their scumgroup.
                                LOL me and Snake were a mason Indy pairing, how Ray ended up being Banned-Aligned I have no idea. We were not notified of it.
                                Sig Bets

Comment

Working...
                                X