• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote count!
    • Andy Q. - 3 - Jepg, uslydevilu, Monk
    • Jepg - 4 - Blue, Andy Q., MrsClov, SickPuppets
    • Govnik - 1 - Football2ky
    • Monk - 2 - Govnik, Ray Smuckles

With 10 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Comment

• None of the cases right now are very good. I would rather lynch Govnik over Jepg or Andy.

I would lynch Monk for his uselessness as town and if he is scum then great.

So thats where I stand. Monk or Govnik for me, unless a better case is made on Jepg or Andy.

I would rather lynch SP, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Comment

• Interesting case on jepg but I don't buy it. It seems like a scum rush.

I still lynching Andy.
        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          None of the cases right now are very good. I would rather lynch Govnik over Jepg or Andy.

So thats where I stand. Monk or Govnik for me, unless a better case is made on Jepg or Andy.

Should I clear myself just because of how annoying you're being by thinking I'm scum for recognizing my own behavior?
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• So vote for Mono, footy. What's the problem?

I'm running dangerously low on care at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
              So vote for Mono, footy. What's the problem?

I'm running dangerously low on care at this point.
              Monk hasnt claimed anything, and Govnik claimed vanilla townie. It seems a little higher upside to stay on Govnik right now.

Comment

• Unlynch Jepg

I said my full theory out-loud to myself, and it's seriously the dumbest thing I've ever said in my life (trust me, I've said a lot of dumb **** over the years). Also I just realized that I have no idea which desk Clov is using. It could be the desk at the house, or either of the two work desks, or a combination of the three.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                  Unlynch Jepg

I said my full theory out-loud to myself, and it's seriously the dumbest thing I've ever said in my life (trust me, I've said a lot of dumb **** over the years). Also I just realized that I have no idea which desk Clov is using. It could be the desk at the house, or either of the two work desks, or a combination of the three.
                  All of the desks! *Flaccid lynch is going flaccid, back to the drawing board*
                  I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                    All of the desks! *Flaccid lynch is going flaccid, back to the drawing board*
                    Eh. We have about a day left. We have time to figure something out.

Comment

Eh. We have about a day left. We have time to figure something out.
                      So many cases have been made, and we've been entirely too indecisive. We need to think as a whole and agree on a case.
                      I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

None of the cases right now are very good. I would rather lynch Govnik over Jepg or Andy.

It was SP's aggressiveness that pinged you originally, right? Do you still feel that way, and would you like to add on to it? His recent impatience when we still have a day left is making me want to talk about this more.

Comment

It was SP's aggressiveness that pinged you originally, right? Do you still feel that way, and would you like to add on to it? His recent impatience when we still have a day left is making me want to talk about this more.
                          ...*Didn't know we had a day left, offered to clear himself*
                          I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

Monk hasnt claimed anything, and Govnik claimed vanilla townie. It seems a little higher upside to stay on Govnik right now.
                            This isn't a game about claiming. I am tired of claiming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                              This isn't a game about claiming. I am tired of claiming.
                              I claim that you haven't seen Footsy play much mafia.
                              I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                                I claim that you haven't seen Footsy play much mafia.
                                So lynch him. Here's who I don't want to lynch today:

-MeCeoc
                                -EickUppers
                                -Japg

Comment

Working...
                                X