X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I replaced the Mohammedan, now everyone is going to RB me heh

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
      Yes. I realized that when I reread it, which is why I said disregard my thoughts on the matter. I was clearly wrong.
      Alright, you're fine.
      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
      I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
        OK, will do.
        It's better than bad
        Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        I replaced the Mohammedan, now everyone is going to RB me heh
        Muahhhahahaha
        I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
          How is that a worse move?
          Because we already had a write-up. But I promised to calm down, and I'll do so.
          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

You don't win if town wins and you die. That's not how it works. WinCon is almost always surviving till the end of the game and having your faction win. And you're still no good to town if you're dead. If you're dead, you can't do excellent Mafia moves like posting. "Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list? Thoughts? Tells? Reads? Scum list? Town list?"
            No.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Town

Depending on context, "Town" can mean one of two things:
            A general term to refer to everyone in the game, regardless of their alignment. For instance, "This Town will never be able to lynch anyone before deadline", referring to the player set as a whole.
            A collective term for the uninformed majority within the player set. While the Town is not explicitly structured as a faction (that is, any given Townie does not know who else is on their team), everyone in the Town has the same win condition and should work together to eliminate scum. For instance, "this person is so obviously Town", referring to that player having the Town Win Condition.

Notice how town SHARES A WIN CONDITION. It is not 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v Mafia.

Just as how mafia wins as a faction, town wins as a faction.

To insist anything else is to make this into an entirely different game. Call it WaFia.

Comment

• So, we're starting from Day 1 again? Nuts

Comment

• WF Mafia: No towns. A compilation of Mafias and Indies who have a WC of eliminating threats to Indy
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                  Cory was on the verge of being modkilled, so when he asked to be replaced it made it easier for me to MK him. HOWEVER, Night one has been lifted. 2ky PM'd me telling me he would try to play, Leelee has replaced Green.

IT IS STILL DAY ONE.
                  Wow.

Lynch Usly

He's not town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                    Because we already had a write-up. But I promised to calm down, and I'll do so.
                    We had a modkill write-up. We've had modkill write-ups happen with day continuing. See Day 1 in WWE2, Day 2 in PSU Sex Scandal, etc.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Lynch Usly
                      Justice shall be served
                      I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                        No.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Town

Depending on context, "Town" can mean one of two things:
                        A general term to refer to everyone in the game, regardless of their alignment. For instance, "This Town will never be able to lynch anyone before deadline", referring to the player set as a whole.
                        A collective term for the uninformed majority within the player set. While the Town is not explicitly structured as a faction (that is, any given Townie does not know who else is on their team), everyone in the Town has the same win condition and should work together to eliminate scum. For instance, "this person is so obviously Town", referring to that player having the Town Win Condition.

Notice how town SHARES A WIN CONDITION. It is not 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 v Mafia.

Just as how mafia wins as a faction, town wins as a faction.

To insist anything else is to make this into an entirely different game. Call it WaFia.
                        Town doesn't share win conditions. Notice how you don't get wins if you die and town survives. Ergo, you don't win if you die. Like in real life.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                          Lynch Usly
                          Justice shall be served
                          Justice Cunningham shall be served?
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Town doesn't share win conditions. Notice how you don't get wins if you die and town survives. Ergo, you don't win if you die. Like in real life.
                            WRONG!!!

You're defeating the entire point of being town. You know -- one faction? What you're describing is just a bunch of indies like Cory said. Stop being dense and vote usly. The evidence of how wrong you are about both topics is insurmountable.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              WF Mafia: No towns. A compilation of Mafias and Indies who have a WC of eliminating threats to Indy
                              Dude, that's how WinCons make the game. Why didn't I get a win in your game with town winning? By Ray and your definition, I should've won because I was part of the winning team
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Vote Count

Sly - 2 - Ray, SP

7 TO LYNCH

Comment

Working...
                                X