This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
    Lots of fake butthurt in this game, gents. Mafia team needs lube.
    Yeah, as someone who has actually bothered by something that, in my mind, remains legitimate, you are going to understand after the game how your continual ramming of me for "faking an emotional outburst" has soured me on you, considering you A) hugely over-exaggerated the initial issue and then B) continually trolled me, calling me a child, etc. after it happened.

You're lucky I have the emotional memory of a fruitfly.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I would guess scum on Andy, Corry

Blue, IR followed my vote and that makes me worried by a lot. But he makes me worried a lot as is his usual, but I didn't want to push my policy lynch IR thing as he hasn't played ina while and its nice to have him back and I was starting to feel like a broken record.

I am starting to think Gary is town, and just being his usual super scum self, but has a town role

#unlynch GaryDos
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Yeah, as someone who has actually bothered by something that, in my mind, remains legitimate, you are going to understand after the game how your continual ramming of me for "faking an emotional outburst" has soured me on you, considering you A) hugely over-exaggerated the initial issue and then B) continually trolled me, calling me a child, etc. after it happened.

You're lucky I have the emotional memory of a fruitfly.
        What it comes down to is we have too much fun together for you to just immediately cast me off as some kind of ******* if it came down to me simply being incorrect about your alignment. So I'm probably just right.

Comment

• #unlynch cory

###########lynch Andy
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jahomeless View Post
            da fuq is a footy horse
            A horse with three legs.

Comment

• Got to run to dinner, but can answer Blue's eventual response. Can't wait to hear him argue how I can be scummy for not having a strong read on Monk (who I called a scum suspect for me), yet simulataneously be scummy for having any strong reads.

Comment

• IR why didn't you no lynch?

Isn't that your thing (well when you are town)?
                sigpic
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                  IR why didn't you no lynch?

Isn't that your thing (well when you are town)?
                  How can we know? He is never town

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    How can we know? He is never town
                    Thats a great point.

I mean always does mean always does it not?

lol. Could be one of his start as town games, doe. Still find it weird the only other time I remember IR voting day one for a person first was when he was scum for me. but I don't remember that great sometimes.

Also, Rags then what is "Whoa" ???? Stupid Keanu ruining my vocabulary
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                      What it comes down to is we have too much fun together for you to just immediately cast me off as some kind of ******* if it came down to me simply being incorrect about your alignment. So I'm probably just right.
                      What are you even talking? You clearly AREN'T READING MY POSTS, WHICH IS MAKING THIS RIDICULOUSLY FRUSTRATING.
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Before Day ends would love to hear from:
                        PR
                        BB
                        Walter
                        Despot
                        Metsnfins
                        Somuch
                        ReddBoiler
                        bcb
                        Sancho

Most keen to hear for reads to least keen. Just general thoughts on the game or anything else they'd care to say.

Comment

• Gankutsuou, much?

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            What are you even talking? You clearly AREN'T READING MY POSTS, WHICH IS MAKING THIS RIDICULOUSLY FRUSTRATING.
                            I'm saying that IDK y u so mad at me in the event you actually town and I am just wrong. You know I like to take something and run with it until either I change my mind or my target dies.

So it (still) makes me think you're faking the reactions, or at least over-inflating them. You can't completely delete weeks of CorRay due to a couple hours of me being wrong (if I am). Corvyx? Get outta town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jahomeless View Post
                              Gankutsuou, much?
                              I watched that, it was weird and not a great adaptation but visually interesting.

Comment

• And trust me, this isn't in-game hahas. I don't care about your votes or your case - I think Jahomeless, jepg and a few other people voted me and Blue talked about me early stuff. Not a big deal, this is Mafia.

Your case on me is 85% personal (Cory doesn't really care about how he's been percieved in the Forum lately, blah blah blah) and I've tried to EXPLAIN MY THOUGHTS WITH CLARITY and you simply REFUSE to read them. I have no idea what caused you to do this or what prompted this. You were mad at me as a wolf in the 2+2 game, whatever. But this came out of nowhere to me and if you HAVE BEEN IN the last like 3-4 games here, you saw our little State of the Union, etc. etc. etc.

I don't care if you think I'm scum - I'm not, but whatever, make a real case. You are literally antagonizing me about my (admittedly) oversensivity about issues on my home forum, and it's killing my sense of enjoyment and the fact that you refuse to EVEN READ MY POSTS ABOUT IT (if you want to tear them apart, GO AHEAD, but you've just IGNORED THEM, which is what is driving me insane about it) which is such blatant disrespect. If that's not how you mean it, I don't really care - that's my perception and it's going to reflect my opinion on you overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X