Lit. Mafia II Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    I hate playing because Swag and Cory are mean and you'll all suck their dicks
    I see that you've become a dirty no-good Monklover
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      Yay
      PM me an email. I like to keep up with stuff via Google docs.

Comment

So far 1/3 of the game may have double-digit posts in 3 days. Count me in.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

I'll actually play. Totes serious.
          Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
          It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Monk, did you see the Monk rules.

I hope you are scum, cuz you won't be lynched by anyone day one this game
            Monk rules? MONK MONK
            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

lol
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

The game where unkillable indy started.

In.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  The game where unkillable indy started.

In.
                  You bastard.
                  Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                    You bastard.
                    Why am I a bastard this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Why am I a bastard this time?
                      People like us don't really need reasons, do we?

But mainly that role... Oh and I took Daniel's favorite/unique role and ****ed **** up.
                      Sig Bets

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        So far 1/3 of the game may have double-digit posts in 3 days. Count me in.
                        Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                        I'll actually play. Totes serious.
                        Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        lol
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          You know you want in.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            You know you want in.
                            He's just scared because he knows I'm going to try in this game and win me a 3rd Game MVP award
                            Sig Bets

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              You know you want in.
                              Make me scum with Gary and bcb for old times sake

Comment

When did you win the first two?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X