Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Cory, you think any significance on footy beginning his last three posts exactly the same way?
    Footsy has posted every post that way

It's something I can imagine Daniel putting as a PR, so sure it's signfiicant
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      STFU Gary you're dead ffs stop deadposting jfc
      - Please do not dead post. One goodbye post is allowed.

suck it

Comment

• That's two, now you're permabanned
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Cory, did you mean PR as "post requirement" earlier when you said you were skeptical?

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Best part is I had no clue WTF was going on for like two more hours. I had no idea if I did or did not actually have Lance Moore on my team, if he was drafted by another team, or if he was still available to be drafted again and again and again.
            lol that was the best part. I remember you asking me if you actually had Lance Moore on your team or not
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Cory, did you mean PR as "post requirement" earlier when you said you were skeptical?
              yes

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                yes
                This makes more sense. I thought you meant power role and was trying to figure out if I missed something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garydos View Post
                  - Please do not dead post. One goodbye post is allowed.

suck it
                  Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  That's two, now you're permabanned

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    lol that was the best part. I remember you asking me if you actually had Lance Moore on your team or not
                    Yeah that was pretty bad. I put all the blame on Body Burner for forcing offline draft and then taking advantage of drunker than normal peoples like they were Jameis Winston at a Frat Party and ****ing with my amazing Excel sheet trying to track players offline like it was 1991 in my Mothers basement................lolololololololol
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• in 1991 Marion Butts was taken #1 overall ahead of Thurman Thomas. (maybe it was 1992/1993/1994??? IDR CutLAH dooooooooooooont care)

RB getting recieving TDs was worth double. Thurmal and Neal Anderson were fantasy gods with how the old scoring worked. Butts was not.

Michael Becker still gets made fun of today. Running joke.

Thought I would share pre internet fantasy football stories about my Mothers basement and the last time I may have had an offline draft
                      sigpic
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        in 1991 Marion Butts was taken #1 overall ahead of Thurman Thomas. (maybe it was 1992/1993/1994??? IDR CutLAH dooooooooooooont care)

RB getting recieving TDs was worth double. Thurmal and Neal Anderson were fantasy gods with how the old scoring worked. Butts was not.

Michael Becker still gets made fun of today. Running joke.

Thought I would share pre internet fantasy football stories about my Mothers basement and the last time I may have had an offline draft
                        goodness, larry centers was probably jesus then
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          Cory, you think any significance on footy beginning his last three posts exactly the same way?
                          Oh my god.

You aren't too observant, are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            goodness, larry centers was probably jesus then
                            The scoring was 100 yard game for RB /WR/TE
                            300 yard game for QB

6 point TDs and any non position TD was 12 points. RB getting receiving TD. WR getting end around rushing TD. QB getting rushing TD. RB throwing TD. etc

not ppr, no 1 point for 10 yards. That came later.

Keith Byars and Larry Centers definitely had value but Neal Anderson was the biggest upside as he wasn't name recognition but would get 8 to 10 receiving TDs. #knowthescoringsystem
                            sigpic

Comment

• Gong, since you're part of the CongGor dynamic, you could answer my question too.

Comment

• Hm. I don't know why I kept thinking somebody else's posts were also footy's as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X